Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 210 Mn by the end Of 2029
Increasing adoption of preventive healthcare and nutraceuticals for general wellness will propel the demand for dietary supplements manufactured using liquid capsules filling machines.
Benefits of liquid capsule benefits such as easy digestion and availability of raw materials position liquid capsules as an ideal alternative to conventional tablets. On the back of increasing adoption of liquid capsules by pharmaceutical and nutraceutical companies, the global liquid capsule filling machines market will grow 1.3X during the projection period (2019 – 2029). Surging adoption of plant-based and vegan diets will continue to strengthen demand for liquid capsules and further increase the sale of liquid capsule filling machines.
“Market players are forging strategic partnerships with local mid-sized companies in key growth regions to expand their global footprint. Advancement of large-scale liquid capsule filling machines will present remunerative growth opportunities through 2029,” highlights FMI report.
For more insights into the Market, request a sample of this report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11140
Key Takeaways of Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market
- Drug manufacturers account for a majority share of the total product demand.
- Automatic liquid capsule filling machines drive revenues with a major share of the total market value.
- Hard gel continues to hold a leading share in market owing to easy availability of raw materials and cost efficiency.
- When categorised based on output capacity, 12,000-25,000 C/hr will create increment dollar opportunities to the tune of US$ 19 Mn through 2029.
- With over 1/3rd market value share, North America presents gainful opportunities for manufacturers during the forecast period.
Key Factors Driving Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market
- Presence of prominent manufacturers and research & development labs in developed regions will present sustainable growth opportunities.
- Multiplying health conscious consumers coupled with increasing disposable income will result in trickled down surge in demand for the product.
- Vegetarian capsules present a lucrative growth opportunity for all value chain stakeholders.
Key Growth Constraint – Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market
High-cost of procurement prevents remunerative adoption among small and medium pharmaceutical enterprises.
For information on the research approach used in the report, request methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-11140
Competitive Landscape of the Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market
Manufacturers are targeting developments in nutraceutical and pharmaceutical supplements landscape such as vegetarian capsules. These capsules are attracting multiplying customers on the back of product features such as minimum moisture, and reduced hygroscopicity. Major players that may influence market competition are, but not limited to, Qualicaps, ACG Group, Dott Bonapace, Capsugel (Lonza), Furis Group Co.,Ltd,, Shandong SMA Pharmatech Co.,Ltd, UPMACH, Sinopham Co.,Ltd, Harro Hofliger, Schaefer Technologies, IMA, and Bosch Packaging Technology.
Explore Extensive Coverage of FMI’s Packaging Landscape
- Multilayer Flexible Packaging Market– The report offers a detailed comprehensive study on the multilayer flexible packaging market that will help the stakeholders in identifying the opportunities and challenges.
- Micro-flute Paper Market– The study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models and key strategies. Along with in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors and statistical analysis in terms of revenue, region, and segmentation.
- High Barrier Packaging Films for Pharmaceuticals Market– This report provides distinct actionable insights into the high barrier packaging films for pharmaceuticals market, offering historical and forecast growth on the basis of various segments.
About the Report
This FMI report covers the ongoing industry trends and an extensive analysis on liquid capsule filling machines market growth at global, regional, and country levels. The report offers compelling insights based on machine type (semi-automatic and automatic), output capacity (up to 6,000 C/hr, 6,001-12,000 C/hr, 12,001-25,000 C/hr, 25,001-70,000 C/hr, 70,001-90,000 C/hr, and above 90,000 C/hr), capsule type (hard and soft), end-users (R&D labs, and drug manufacturers), and across seven key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa).
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com