Europe Pharmaceutical Drugs Market Growth to reach US$ 219.9 Billion by 2027, Industry Analysis, Size, Technology Trends, Top Companies, Regional Revenue
Impact Analysis of Covid-19
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
Europe Pharmaceutical Drugs Market, by Drug Type (Generic Drugs and Branded Drugs), by Product Type (Prescription Drugs and Over the Counter Drugs), By Application (Cardiovascular, Musculoskeletal, Oncology, Anti-infective, Metabolic Disorder, Central Nervous System, Genito-urinary, Gastrointestinal, Respiratory, Hematology, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, and Others), by Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, and Online Pharmacy) and by Country/Region (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, The Netherlands, Poland, Switzerland, Sweden, and Rest of Europe) is estimated to be valued at US$ 219.9 billion in 2019, and is estimated to exhibit a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period (2019-2027), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
*The Download PDF brochure only consist of Table of Content, Research Framework, and Research Methodology.
Request PDF Research Report Brochure @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/3541
Patent Expiry of Leading Branded Products is Paving the Entry for Generics, which, in turn, is expected to propel growth of the Europe Pharmaceutical Drugs devices market
The Europe pharmaceutical drugs market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period, which is attributed to patent expiry of major pharmaceutical products. Moreover, generic products are economically priced and offers better affordability. Several companies are introducing these products in the global market, resulting in high sales. This has further created lucrative opportunities for market players in supplying low cost of the generic formulation of the drug. For instance, Cetuximab (Erbitux) is an epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitor indicated for treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer, and head and neck cancer. It is manufactured under the patent by Bristol-Myers Squibb and Eli Lily Company in Europe. The drug’s patent expired in 2018, and thus, is expected to provide an opportunity for a large number of market players to manufacture the generic version.
Furthermore, increasing number of mergers and acquisitions by key players are expected to drive growth of the Europe Pharmaceutical Drugs devices market over the forecast period. For instance, in August 2018, Novo Nordisk acquired Ziylo, a U.K.-based diabetes drug manufacturers. The acquisition is expected to expand Novo Nordisk’s product portfolio for diabetes therapeutics.
Browse 30 Market Data Tables and 38 Figures spread through 199 Pages and in-depth TOC on ‘Europe Pharmaceutical Drugs Market’- Europe Forecast to 2027, by Drug Type (Generic Drugs and Branded Drugs), by Product Type (Prescription Drugs and Over the Counter Drugs), by Application (Cardiovascular, Musculoskeletal, Oncology, Anti-infective, Metabolic Disorder, Central Nervous System, Genito-urinary, Gastrointestinal, Respiratory, Hematology, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, and Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, and Online Pharmacy), and by Country/Region (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Poland, Switzerland, Sweden, and Rest of Europe)
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in the Negative Pressure Wound Therapy market Press Release, click the link below: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/press-release/europe-pharmaceutical-drugs-market-2860
Moreover, the increasing incidence of chronic diseases is expected to drive the market growth. For instance, over the past few years there has been an increase in the number of individuals diagnosed with diabetes in Europe, which is expected to drive demand for branded and generic drugs. For instance, in 2019, according to the International Diabetes Federation reports, prevalence of diabetes in European is estimated to increase from 6.3% in 2019 to around 7.8% by 2045.
Furthermore, major market players are focusing on adopting expansion strategies such as partnerships and acquisitions to expand their product portfolio and strengthen their poaition in the Europe pharmaceutical drugs market. For instance, in January 2020, Boehringer Ingelheim entered into a strategic partnership with PhoreMost Limited, a U.K-based bio-pharmaceutical company, for development of new therapies.
Apply Promo Code “CMIFIRST1000” And Get Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now This Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/3541
Key Takeaways of the Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market:
- The Europe pharmaceutical drugs market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period, attributed to growing incidence of diseases, mergers & acquisitions, and product launches. For instance, on January 2019, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited acquired Shire plc. The acquisition is expected to enhance Takeda’s market presence in Europe.
- On the basis of drug type, the branded segment held a dominant position in the Europe pharmaceutical drugs market in 2018, attributed to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and rising number of strategic collaborations by key players. For instance, according to reports published by the World Health Organization in 2017, around 10% of men and nearly 9% of women in the age group of 25 years were living with diabetes.
- On the basis of product type, prescription drugs segment is expected to exhibit highest CAGR over the forecast period, attributed to increasing number of strategic partnerships between market players, in order to strengthen their position in the market. For instance, in December 2019, Pfizer Inc. and GlaxoSmithKline entered into a strategic agreement to combine their consumer health care units to create a joint venture to increase focus towards prescription medications.
- On the basis of application type, oncology segment is expected to account for major market share in the Europe pharmaceutical drugs market in 2019, attributed to increasing patient population. For instance, in 2018, according to the World Health Organization Cervical cancer is among the most common types of cancers affecting women in Europe, with around 69,000 new cases every year.
- Major players operating in the Europe pharmaceutical drugs market include Allergan plc., Novo Nordisk, Boehringer Ingelheim, Merck KGaA, GlaxoSmithKline Plc. , AstraZeneca Plc, Baxter AG, Novartis AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Shire, and Sanofi.
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027
- CDN Newswire