Biomaterials Market worth USD 297.08 Billion By 2027 | CAGR of 13.6%: Emergen Research
- Market Size – USD 106.37 Billion in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 13.6%, Market Trends – Advancements in Biomaterials platform and improved regulations for surgical procedures
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, orthopedic disorders, and significant technological advancements in the biomaterials industry are expected to drive the growth of the biomaterials market
VANCOUVER, B. C., Sept. 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Biomaterials Market is projected to reach USD 297.08 billion in 2027. The key factors influencing the market include the growing geriatric population, acceleration in chronic disorder incidence such as cardiovascular disorders, orthopedic disorders, and an upsurge in the sports injuries, factors that are anticipated to impel the market growth in the forecast period. A higher traction of these materials are being observed in the usage of interacting with biological systems designed for medical treatments for correcting cardiovascular, orthopedic, dental, neurological disorders, among others.
Besides, the increasing technological developments. in the biomaterials industry, ascent in the adoption of implantable devices, heightening deprived to have better aesthetics boosting the demand for plastic surgeries using biomaterials are ascribed to propel the business in the coming years. For instance, the emerging 3D printing technology is being used for developing complex biomaterial structures. The requirement of resources and human resources for the manufacturing of such materials has been significantly reduced. Predicting the rampant investment in R&D in 3D printing innovation, the growth in the biomaterials market is significant.
Request free sample of this research report at:
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Increasing acceptance of metallic biomaterials in orthopedic applications due to their high load-bearing capacity is one factor driving the market growth. Besides, continuous advancements in the orthopedic implants technology by market vendors is also expected to propel the market share for the upcoming forecast period.
- The plastic surgery industry is experiencing a dynamic transition and growing at a rapid rate in the biomaterials market during the forecast period. The rising geriatric population, positive public acceptance of cosmetic surgeries, and technological advances are factors increasing the demand for plastic surgeries.
- In January 2019, ProMed Pharma and DSM Biomedical announced a business development partnership focused on polymeric drug delivery. Such other partnerships and strategic business expansion are increasing the demand for biomaterial market over the estimated period.
- DSM Biomedical partnered with ProMed Pharma to control its biomedical biomaterials delivering novel controlled-release drug implants and corresponding combination devices with ProMed's micro molding and extrusion capabilities.
- Key players in the market include Berkeley Advanced Biomaterials, Royal DSM, Carpenter Technology Corporation, BASF SE, Corbion, Cam Bioceramics B.V., Celanese Corporation, CoorsTek Inc., CeramTec, Evonik Industries, and GELITA AG, among others.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below:
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Biomaterials Market on the basis of Type, Application, and Region:
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Calcium Phosphate
- Aluminium Oxide
- Calcium Sulfate
- Gold and silver alloys
- Cobalt-Chrome Alloy
- Titanium and its alloys
- Stainless Steel
- Silicon Rubber
- Acrylic Glass
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Collagen and Gelatin
- Hyaluronic Acid
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Implantable Cardiac Defibrillators
- Vascular Grafts
- Soft Tissue Fillers
- Bioengineered Skins
- Facial Wrinkle Treatment
- Craniomaxillofacial Surgeries
- Peripheral Nerve Repair
- Acellular Dermal Matrices
- Shunting Systems
- Cortical Neural Prosthetics
- Hydrogel Scaffold for CNS repair
- Neural Stem Cell Encapsulation
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Find more similar research insights by Emergen Research:
Hearing Aids Market By Type (Behind-the-ear- Hearing Aids, Receiver in-the-ear Hearing Aids, In-the-ear Hearing Aids, Canal Hearing Aids), By Hearing Loss, By Application (Adults, Pediatrics), By Distribution Channel, Forecasts to 2027
Continuous Glucose Monitoring System Market By Component (Insulin Pumps, Transmitters & Receivers, Sensors), By End Use (Hospitals, Homecare Settings, Others), and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Injectable Drug Delivery Market By Product Type (Formulations, Devices), By Therapeutic Application (Hormonal disorders, Autoimmune disorders, Oncology), By End-User (Homecare settings, Hospitals & Clinics), Forecasts to 2027
Molecular Diagnostics Market By Product (Reagents, Instruments), By Technology (DNA Sequencing and NGS, PCR, In Situ Hybridization), By Application (Oncology, Infectious Diseases), By End-User (Central Laboratories, Hospitals), Forecasts to 2027
Teleradiology Services Market By Imaging Technique (MRI, CT, X-Rays, Ultrasound, Mammography), By End-Users (Diagnostic Centers, Hospitals & Clinics), By Products and Services (Software, Hardware, Teleradiology services), Forecasts to 2027
Healthcare Robotics Market By Type, By Application (Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Cardiology, Laparoscopy, Pharmacy Applications, Others), By Portability (Mobile, Fixed), By End-Use Industry (Rehabilitation, Hospitals, and Others), By Region Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
With market-leading insights and an in-depth understanding of leading and niche technologies, our solutions address the most pertinent questions for your business needs. A major technological shift has been witnessed towards creating a 'Circular Economy,' fuelled by factors, such as the increased adoption of bio-based materials, along with other methods for achieving carbon neutrality. We are conversant in technologies, viz., Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Smart Manufacturing, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data Analytics, Machine learning, Nanotechnology, Edge Computing, Blockchain Technology, Cloud Computing, Vehicle Electrification, Advanced Maintenance Analytics, and Predictive Maintenance, among other prevalent and emergent technologies.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com
Read full Press Release at: https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-biomaterials-market