Dental Membranes and Bone Graft Substitutes Market to Accrue over US$ 1,628.90 Million by 2027 | CAGR: 9.1%: Coherent Market Insights
Impact Analysis of Covid-19
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
The global dental membranes and bone graft substitutes market was valued at US$ 745.0 million in 2018, and is now foreseen to record a CAGR of 9.1% over the forecast period (2019-2027).
Get FREE Sample PDF Including COVID-19 Impact Analysis: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/1143
Burgeoning prevalence of oral health diseases, such as cavities and gum diseases, is one of the primary factors boosting the growth of the global dental membranes and bone graft substitutes market. Severe oral health issues, including unhealthy diet, tobacco use, excessive alcohol consumption, and poor oral hygiene are factors further leading the global market expansion. According to the FDI World Dental Federation’s Oral Health Atlas, which was published in 2015, oral diseases affect around 3.9 billion people worldwide.
The leading manufacturers in this industry are focused on expanding their product portfolios, by means of strategic collaborations and new product launches. For instance, in February 2019, Zimmer Biomet launched OsseoGuard non-resorbable membrane product line as part of its dental product portfolio. In April 2017, Zimmer Biomet entered into a distribution agreement with NovaBone Product LLC, in order to distribute NovaBone’s products through its dental division across over 40 countries in the African, Middle Eastern, Latin American, Asia Pacific, and European regions.
Browse Press Release: https://bit.ly/2SuGT2W
Rapid technological advancements in dental equipment facilitate efficient bone regeneration, which acts as a significant growth propeller. According to researcher at the University of Massachusetts Lowell’s Department of Chemical Engineering, eggshell particles reinforce gelatin-based hydrogels for more stable growth of bone cells. The technology can be utilized in dental implants for bone regeneration. The World Cancer Research Fund International (WCRF International) reported that the global incidence rate of oral cancer was evaluated to be 354,864 (2.1%) in 2018.
Moreover, the key market players looking to implement strategies such as partnerships and acquisitions, with the intent to expand their product portfolios and reinforce their market positions. For instance, in October 2017, Citagenix, Inc. entered into a distribution agreement with Darby Dental for supply of premium bone grafting and tissue regeneration products in the U.S.
Apply Promo Code “STAYHOME” And Get an Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now This Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/1143
- Rising incidence of periodontal diseases and oral cancer is significantly boosting the global market development. According to the American Academy of Periodontology reports, around 42.0% of adults in the U.S. were diagnosed with periodontitis in the year 2017.
- Among the distinctive product types, the dental membranes segment led the global dental membranes and bone graft substitutes market in 2017, owing to increasing product approvals in both developed and emerging regions of the world. For instance, in October 2018, Geistlich Pharma North America Inc. launched alternative soft tissue graft, Geistlich Fibro-Gide, in its portfolio of collagen matrices.
- The human cells source segment held the foremost position in the global dental membranes and bone graft substitutes market in 2017, supported by new product launches. For instance, in October 2017, LifeNet Health launched PliaFX Strip allograft for dental and bone healing. The product provides high efficiency.
- The dental clinics end user segment dominated the global market in 2017, owing to the increasing number of dentists and dental clinics around the globe. For instance, in 2017, according to the American Dental Association, the total number of dentists in the U.S. was around 198,517.
- The well-known players operating in the global dental membranes and bone graft substitutes market include Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Geistlich Pharma North America Inc., ACE Surgical Supply Company, Inc., BioHorizons, Inc., LifeNet Health, RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc., Institut Straumann AG, Dentsply Sirona Inc., and Citagenix, Inc.
We value your investment and offer customization as per your requirements.
Share your precise requirements @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-customization/1143
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027
- CDN Newswire