Endpoints News announces its Women in Biopharma 2020 winners - live event to be held today
LAWRENCE, Kan., Dec. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Live event today at 2 PM ET featuring this year's top 20 Women in Biopharma R&D honorees. Hosted by Endpoints editors Amber Tong and Nicole DeFeudis, including awards presentation with Gwen Green, and panel discussion with Julie Grant, Rosana Kapeller, Liz Barrett and Aoife Brennan. [LINK]
Endpoints News this morning published its annual Women in Biopharma special report, featuring 20 of the most extraordinary women engaged in drug research and development worldwide. Winners will be recognized today at a live event hosted by Endpoints editors Amber Tong and Nicole DeFeudis at 2 PM ET. Registration is open at womeninbio20.endpts.com.
The 2020 Women in Biopharma winners are:
- Lynne Krummen, Senior Vice President of Regulatory & Development Program Leadership & Management, Vir Biotechnology
- Jennifer Petter, Founder & CSO, Arrakis Therapeutics
- Laura Shawver, CEO, Silverback Therapeutics
- Kizzmekia Corbett, Research Fellow & Scientific Lead, Coronavirus Research, NIH Vaccine Research Center
- Stacey Ma, Executive Vice President & Head of Technical Operations, Sana Biotechnology
- Sara Kenkare-Mitra, Senior Vice President, Developmental Sciences, Genentech
- Janice Chen, Co-founder & CTO, Mammoth Biosciences
- Diana Brainard, Senior Vice President, HIV and Emerging Viral Infections, Gilead
- Margo Roberts, Chief Scientific Officer, Lyell Immunopharma
- Katalin Kariko, Senior Vice President, BioNTech
- Leena Gandhi, Director, Center for Cancer Therapeutic Innovation, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Kimberly Smith, Head of Research and Development, ViiV
- Aviv Regev, Head of Research and Early Development, Genentech
- Ann Cheung, Head of Biology, Dragonfly Therapeutics
- Kathy Bowdish, CEO, PIC Therapeutics
- Kathrin Jansen, Senior Vice President & Head of Vaccine Research and Development, Pfizer
- Pearl Huang, CEO & President, Cygnal Therapeutics
- Lynn Connolly, Chief Medical Officer, Adagio Therapeutics
- Leah Lipsich, Vice President of Strategic Program Direction, Infectious Diseases, Regeneron
- Carolyn Bertozzi, Baker Family Co-Director of ChEM-H & Professor of Chemistry, Stanford
"We are excited to tell the stories of these incredible women, which are true testaments of the grit, intellect and warmth that shape this industry," said Amber Tong, Endpoints News Editor.
Endpoints News journalists selected the winners and conducted interviews throughout the year, culminating in today's live event and written report. All biopharma industry professionals have access to Women in Biopharma with a basic Endpoints News subscription, which is free.
Women in Biopharma 2020 is sponsored by Catalent, Koneksa and IQVIA. Gwen Green, Catalent's VP of Commercial Excellence, will be presenting the awards to the Women in Biopharma winners alongside Endpoints' Amber Tong and Nicole DeFeudis. A panel discussion will follow, featuring Canaan Partners General Partner Julie Grant, Rome Therapeutics Co-founder, President and CEO Rosana Kapeller, UroGen Pharma President and CEO Liz Barrett, and Synlogic Therapeutics President and CEO Aoife Brennan.
"Reporting these profiles is essential to Endpoints' mission to relentlessly cover the most important news in biopharma. Readers can expect more features like this as we grow our editorial team in 2021 and beyond. I'd also like to thank our sponsors Catalent, IQVIA, and Koneksa Health for their support of our independent journalism," said Arsalan Arif, Endpoints News founder and publisher. View the report here.
About Endpoints News
Endpoints News is an independent news media company with 92,000 daily email subscribers. Founded in 2016 by editor John Carroll and publisher Arsalan Arif, Endpoints has become the way drug development executives stay informed. Reported by a global team of journalists, Endpoints covers news as it happens and delivers an inimitable twice-daily email report to an engaged audience in the business of discovering, researching, marketing, and regulating biopharma drugs.
Endpoints' main biopharma coverage is free and open-access. Its business model is centered around paid subscriptions, which grants access to the complete content library and more. Endpoints News has transitioned its global events online and is committed to providing free access for attendees throughout the pandemic. Up next, Endpoints will host a slate of events around the JP Morgan Virtual Healthcare Conference on January 11-13.
Press contact: Shelly Whitfield, Operations Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/endpoints-news-announces-its-women-in-biopharma-2020-winners---live-event-to-be-held-today-301189802.html
SOURCE Endpoints News