At 5.6% CAGR, Radiopharmaceutical Market Size | Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2020-2025
Pune, Maharashtra, India, December 29 2020 (Wiredrelease) Brandessence Market Research and Consulting Pvt ltd –:Radiopharmaceutical Market is valued at USD 5433.2 Million in 2018 and expected to reach USD 7956.1 Million By 2025 with the CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period. Increase in the prevalence of cancer and increased used of medical imaging as a diagnostics procedure is likely to grow the radiopharmaceutical market.
Scope of Radiopharmaceutical Market Report:
Radiopharmaceuticals are the pharmaceutical agents which contains radioactive materials used for therapeutic or diagnostic procedure. These radioactive materials are mostly radioisotopes which emits the gamma radiation of short wavelength which can destroy the cells. These radiopharmaceuticals are mostly used for the cancer cell destruction, arthritis and treatment for pain. Radiopharmaceuticals are used in various diagnostic procedures, nuclear medicine mostly in medical imaging. One of the major divisions of radiopharmaceuticals is contributed by radiotracers which are used in medical imaging to diagnose any dysfunction in tissues. Around 5-8 years is the typical duration which these radiopharmaceuticals take for the launch in the market and human use.
Get Sample of This Report@ https://brandessenceresearch.biz/Request/Sample?ResearchPostId=67366&RequestType=Sample
Radiopharmaceutical Market report is segmented on type, end user, application and by regional & country level. Based upon type, radiopharmaceutical market is segmented into Diagnostic Radiopharmaceuticals and Therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals. On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Centers, and Others. Based upon application, radiopharmaceutical market is classified into Cardiology, Neurology, Oncology, and Other.
The regions covered in this Radiopharmaceutical market report are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. On the basis of country level, market of Radiopharmaceutical market is sub divided into U.S., Mexico, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, China, Japan, India, South East Asia, GCC, Africa, etc.
Key Players for Radiopharmaceutical Market Reports– Some major key players for Radiopharmaceutical market are Cardinal Health, Inc., Eczacibasi-Monrol Nuclear Products, GE Healthcare, Bracco Imaging S.p.A, Nordion, Inc., Bayer Healthcare, Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A., IBA Molecular Imaging, Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc., Jubilant Pharma, Mallinckrodt plc, and Siemens Healthcare among others.
Increase in the prevalence of cancer and increased used of medical imaging as a diagnostics procedure is the key factor which helps Radiopharmaceutical Market to grow. There has been tremendous growth in the prevalence of various chronic disorders such as cancer, cardiovascular disorders and others has fueled the growth of radiopharmaceutical market. As per Research UK report, there were around 17 million new cases of cancer has been reported in 2018. As the prevalence of chronic disorders has increased it has also increased the demand for better and accurate diagnosis for better treatment. This in turn has increase the use of medical imaging on a large scale which involves the use of radiopharmaceuticals as a tracer to detect the dysfunction tissue in the body. Moreover, there drugs are useful for the better and pain relieving treatment in chronic disorders, further development in the
radiopharmaceuticals are expected to contribute the growth of radiopharmaceutical market over the forecast period. The increase in research and development activities with technological advancement and strategic alliances in the market are expected to create ample opportunities in the radiopharmaceuticals market. However, mishandling during the manufacturing process and high cost of radiopharmaceuticals are expected to hamper the growth of radiopharmaceuticals market.
This report split global into several key Regions, revenue (Million USD) The geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa) focusing on key countries in each region. It also covers market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and key issues in Global Radiopharmaceutical Market.
Key Benefits for Radiopharmaceutical Market Reports
• Global market report covers in-depth historical and forecast analysis.
• Global market research report provides detail information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Market Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, Regional and Country Level.
• Global market report helps to identify opportunities in market place.
• Global market report covers extensive analysis of emerging trends and competitive landscape.
Radiopharmaceutical Market Segmentation –
• Diagnostic Radiopharmaceuticals
• Therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals
By End User
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• Diagnostic Centers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o Latin America
o Middle East
Radiopharmaceutical Market Key Players:
• Triad Isotopes
• GE Healthcare
• Eli Lilly
• Bracco Imaging
• IBA Group
• Jubilant Pharma
This comprehensive report will provide:
• Enhance your strategic decision making
• Assist with your research, presentations and business plans
• Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
• Increase your industry knowledge
• Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
• Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
• Build your technical insight
• Illustrate trends to exploit
• Strengthen your analysis of competitors
• Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
• Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
• Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
• Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
• What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
• What are the trends of this market?
• Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
• How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
• How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
• Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2017?
• How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segment account for in 2025?
• Which region has more opportunities?
Table of Content
1. Chapter – Report Methodology
1.1. Research Process
1.2. Primary Research
1.3. Secondary Research
1.4. Market Size Estimates
1.5. Data Triangulation
1.6. Forecast Model
1.7. USP’s of Report
1.8. Report Description
2. Chapter – Global Radiopharmaceutical Market Overview: Qualitative Analysis
2.1. Market Introduction
2.2. Executive Summary
2.3. Global Radiopharmaceutical Market Classification
2.4. Market Drivers
2.5. Market Restraints
2.6. Market Opportunity
2.7. Radiopharmaceutical Market: Trends
2.8. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
2.9. Market Attractiveness Analysis
3. Chapter – Global Radiopharmaceutical Market Overview: Quantitative Analysis
3.1. Global Radiopharmaceutical Market Revenue (USD Million), Market Share (%) and Growth Rate (%), 2014- 2025
3.2. Global Radiopharmaceutical Market Revenue Market Share (%), 2014- 2025
3.3. Global Radiopharmaceutical Market Sales (Number of Units), Market Share (%) and Growth Rate (%), 2014- 2025
3.4. Global Radiopharmaceutical Market Sales Market Share (%), 2014- 2025
4. Chapter – Global Radiopharmaceutical Market Analysis: By Type
5. Chapter – Global Radiopharmaceutical Market Analysis: By Applications Type
6. Chapter – Global Radiopharmaceutical Market Analysis: By End-User Type
7. Chapter – Global Radiopharmaceutical Market Analysis: By Manufacture
8. Chapter –Radiopharmaceutical Market: Regional Analysis
9. Chapter – Company Profiles
9.1.2. Product portfolio
9.1.3. Radiopharmaceutical Market Revenue (USD Million) and Market Share (%), 2014 – 2018
9.1.4. Radiopharmaceutical Sales Market Share (%), 2014 – 2018
9.1.5. Business strategy
9.1.6. Recent developments
9.3. Triad Isotopes
9.5. GE Healthcare
9.7. Eli Lilly
9.8. Bracco Imaging
9.12. IBA Group
9.13. Jubilant Pharma
About Us: Brandessence Market Research and Consulting Pvt. ltd.
Brandessence market research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Contact us at: +44-2038074155 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This content has been published by Brandessence Market Research and Consulting Pvt ltd company. The WiredRelease News Department was not involved in the creation of this content. For press release service enquiry, please reach us at email@example.com.