Global Folding Carton in Healthcare Market (2020 to 2025) - Growth, Trends and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Folding Carton in Healthcare Market - Growth, Trends, Forecasts (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Folding carton market for the Healthcare market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.72% during this forecast period.
- LGR Packaging
- Nosco, Inc
- Big Valley Packaging
- AR Packaging
- August Faller GmbH & co KG
- Jones Healthcare Group
- Unipak Inc
- Stora Enso Group
- Essentra PLC Keystone Folding Box Company
- Multi Packaging Solutions (WestRock)
- CCL Industries
- Edelmann Group
- DS Smith
Key Market Trends
Growing Emphasis of Monitoring and Assisting Patient Medication
- Inadequate medication adherence is a widespread problem that contributes to increasing chronic disease complications and healthcare expenditures. Packaging interventions using pillboxes and blister packs have been widely recommended to address the medication adherence issue, further driving the market.
- Pillboxes, reusable multi-compartment containers with designated spaces for medications to be consumed at a particular time, are another common packaging type. Unlike blister packs, pillboxes do not require professional action, as they can be filled by patients, informal caregivers, or healthcare providers. Multiple healthcare providers recommend both blister packs and pillboxes with folding cartons as secondary packaging with medicine information for aging adults with multiple chronic diseases.
- Several market players are introducing smart packaging solutions that implement folding cartons as secondary packaging to intelligent blister packs for different medicines, with the surging adoption rates.
- For instance, Westrock Company offers Electronic Dosepak (EDP) that records the date and time each dose of medication is taken and transfers the data to its medAmigo software platform for immediate analysis. The EDP is a digitally enabled version of the Dosepak adherence packaging, with customizable medication package with medication information on the outer folding carton and pills delivered inside a calendared blister.
Asia Pacific is the Fastest Growing Region for this Market
- Asia-Pacific is one of the fastest-growing regions. It has the highest share in the market, owing to the presence of densely populated countries, such as India and China, as well as the increasing prevalence of the pharmaceutical and healthcare market in these countries.
- The healthcare and pharmaceutical sector in China is one of the world's largest markets, primarily driven by its aging population. China had a population of 249 million, aged 60 years or above, by the end of 2018, making up 17.9% of the national population. The number is expected to reach 487 million in 2050, which means one in every three Chinese would be a senior citizen.
- Moreover, India has a far superior advantage over many nations for the basic manufacturing of medical drugs and products, due to resources, such as high level of workforce, knowledgeable workforce, and WHO-GMP approved production principles. According to the India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), the total export value of the pharmaceutical industry in 2019 was USD 19.1 billion.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Stringent regulations related to discerning key product related information in the field of medical devices?
4.2.2 Growing emphasis of monitoring & assisting patient medication ?
4.2.3 Focus on traceability & anti-counterfeiting in the healthcare sector
4.2.4 Product & Material-based innovations driven by major packaging manufacturers to drive demand
4.3 Market Challenges
4.4 Market Opportunities
4.5 Key material properties of Folding carton-based secondary packaging materials
4.6 Analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the Folding Carton in Healthcare industry
5 KEY PRODUCT INNOVATION IN FOLDING CARTON INDUSTRY
6 MAJOR INNOVATIONS IN LEAFLET & INSERT PACKAGING FOR HEALTHCARE
7 MARKET SEGMENTATION
7.1 Product Type
7.1.2 Vials & Ampoules
7.1.4 Other Product Types (Medical Devices, etc)
7.2.1 Labelling Type?
184.108.40.206 Pressure Sensitive
220.127.116.11 In-Mold ?
18.104.22.168 Others (Custom Die-cut, etc.)
7.2.2 Advancements in the Labelling Industry (to include coverage on the growing adoption of digital printing & Flexography Printing)
7.2.3 Key regulations on Medical Device Labelling (FDA, IMRDF, etc.)
7.2.4 Key specific manufacturers in Labelling
22.214.171.124 WS Packaging
126.96.36.199 Schreiner Group
188.8.131.52 Faubel & Co
184.108.40.206 OPM Group
7.3.1 North America
7.3.4 Rest of the World
8 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8.1 COMPANY PROFILES
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yahj24
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900