Global $80 Billion Portable Medical Devices Market Trajectory & Analytics to 2027 with COVID-19 Impacts for 2020 & 2021 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Portable Medical Devices - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Portable Medical Devices Market to Reach $80.3 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Portable Medical Devices estimated at US$48.2 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$80.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.6% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Diagnostic Imaging, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 6.1% CAGR and reach US$16.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Therapeutics segment is readjusted to a revised 6.2% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $13 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 11.4% CAGR
The Portable Medical Devices market in the U.S. is estimated at US$13 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$17.9 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 11.5% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 4% and 6.6% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.7% CAGR.
Monitoring Devices Segment to Record 4.9% CAGR
In the global Monitoring Devices segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 4.4% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$16.7 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$22.6 Billion by the close of the analysis period.
China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$11.2 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 5.9% CAGR through the analysis period.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Portable Medical Devices Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- Abbott Laboratories
- Arkray, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Bayer Healthcare AG
- CareFusion Corporation
- Contec Medical Systems Co., Ltd.
- GE Healthcare
- Johnson & Johnson
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Mindray Medical International Ltd.
- Nipro Diagnostics, Inc.
- Omron Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- ReSound US
- Roche Diagnostics (Schweiz) AG
- Siemens AG
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- Portable Medical Devices Market Share Shift across Key Geographies Worldwide: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Diagnostic Imaging (Product) Market Share Breakdown of Worldwide Sales by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Therapeutics (Product) Market Sales Breakdown by Region/Country in Percentage: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Monitoring Devices (Product) Market Share Distribution in Percentage by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Smart Wearable Medical Devices (Product) Market Share Breakdown by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Gynecology (Application) Distribution of Global Sales by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Cardiology (Application) Global Market Share Distribution by Region/Country for 2012, 2020, and 2027
- Gastro Intestinal (Application) Percentage Share Breakdown of Global Sales by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Urology (Application) Market Share Shift across Key Geographies: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Neurology (Application) Market Share Breakdown by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Respiratory (Application) Share Breakdown Review by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Orthopedics (Application) Worldwide Latent Demand Forecasts in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 46
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1ejgab
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900