Global Mobile Medical Apps Market 2020 Indepth Study Including COVID 19 Update with of Top Key Players Profile of industry
Databridgemarketresearch.com Present “Global Mobile Medical Apps Market– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027” new report to its research database. This Global Mobile Medical Apps Market report is structured with the thorough market analysis carried out by a team of industry experts, dynamic analysts, skilful forecasters and well-informed researchers. And not to mention, the report is amazingly characterized by using several charts, graphs and tables depending on the extent of data and information involved. Businesses can achieve complete knowhow of general market conditions and tendencies with the information and data covered in this report. What is more, influencing factors such as market drivers, market restraints and competitive analysis is studied with the SWOT analysis which is the most established tool when it comes to generate market research report.
Global Mobile Medical Apps Market report comprises of all the crucial parameters mentioned above hence it can be used for your business. Furthermore, systemic company profiles covered in this report also explains what recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions are taking place by the numerous key players and brands in the market. This report also endows with company profiles and contact information of the key market players in the key manufacturer’s section. The report is provided with the transparent research studies which have taken place by a team work of experts in their own domain.
Global mobile medical apps market is registering a healthy CAGR of 34.20% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the advent of smartphones which has played a key role in the healthcare industry by making medical services easier which has also replaced the use of computer systems is expected to contribute to the market growth.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Leading Players of Global Mobile Medical Apps Market are Medtronic, Apple, AirStrip, AliveCor Inc., LifeWatch Services, Inc., Nike, Philips, AT&T, Qualcomm, Cerner Corporation, Cisco, Nokia, Jawbone, OMRON Group, Omron Industrial Automation Europe, OMRON Asia Pacific, BioTelemetry, Inc., athenahealth, AgaMatrix, Agamatrix Europe Limited, AgaMatrix Europe, iHealth Labs, iHealth Labs Europe among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Medtronic had launched MyCareLink Heart, a medical app that can interact with pacemakers. The app is compatible with the pacemakers and sends the encrypted data to the app’s network. It has enables the secure communication of pacemakers with the patients with smartphones. This product launch will enable the more efficient patient engagement with their physicians which will expand the company user base.
- In September 2017, MyMedicNow had launched a new medical app. This app had filled the market gap between patients and doctors. The app enables the patients to search for the particular doctor related to their medical condition. This product launch has helped the patients and doctors by expanding their reach which has enabled the increase in the user in the app.
Competitive Analysis of Global Mobile Medical Apps Market
The Mobile Medical Apps Market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of mobile medical apps market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and South America.
- The surging adoption of smartphones, tablets and other mobile platforms is driving the growth of the market
- The cost containment in healthcare delivery is booting the market growth
- The healthcare services has a robust adoption of 3G and 4G networks which drives the market growth
- The surging adoption of medical health apps for the management of chronic disease is propelling the market growth
- Patient centric healthcare delivery has gained a lot of attention which has driven the market growth
- The lack of proper standard as well as regulation is hindering the market growth
- The low guidance from physicians in choosing apps is hampering the market growth
- The traditional healthcare providers are refusing the use of these application which is restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Mobile Medical Apps Market
- Medscape Mobile
- Nursing Central
- Care360 Mobile
- STAT ICD-9 LITE
- Netter\’s Atlas of Human Anatomy
- EMR Apps
- Care Management Apps
- Medical Monitoring Apps
- Health and Wellness Apps
- Women Health Apps
- Medication Management Apps
- Non-Medical Devices Apps
- Connected Medical Devices Apps
- In-Built Devices Medical Apps
- Blood Glucose Meters
- ECG Monitors
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Pulse Oximeters
- Neurological and Mental Health Apps
- Sleep Apnea Monitoring Apps
- Fitness Apps
- Medical Reference Apps
- Wellness Apps
- Nutrition Apps
- Personal Health Record Apps
- Chronic Disease Management Apps
- Diagnostic Apps
- Remote Monitoring Apps
- Reminder and Alert Apps
- Consultation and Compliance Apps
- Fertility Apps
- Pregnancy Apps
- Other Apps
By Therapeutic Segments
By End User
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Players
On the basis of geography, report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
North America & South America,
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. Among these, North America dominates the global mobile medical apps market.
Reasons to Buy This Report
Current and future of Mobile Medical Apps Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
The latest developments, market shares and strategies that are employed by the major market players
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire