Global Ophthalmology Devices Market Size, Share, Latest Trends, Growth Opportunities and Forecast 2027:DBMR Updates
Databridgemarketresearch.com Present “Global Ophthalmology Devices Market– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027” new report to its research database. This Global Ophthalmology Devices Market report is structured with the thorough market analysis carried out by a team of industry experts, dynamic analysts, skilful forecasters and well-informed researchers. And not to mention, the report is amazingly characterized by using several charts, graphs and tables depending on the extent of data and information involved. Businesses can achieve complete knowhow of general market conditions and tendencies with the information and data covered in this report. What is more, influencing factors such as market drivers, market restraints and competitive analysis is studied with the SWOT analysis which is the most established tool when it comes to generate market research report.
Global Ophthalmology Devices Market report comprises of all the crucial parameters mentioned above hence it can be used for your business. Furthermore, systemic company profiles covered in this report also explains what recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions are taking place by the numerous key players and brands in the market. This report also endows with company profiles and contact information of the key market players in the key manufacturer’s section. The report is provided with the transparent research studies which have taken place by a team work of experts in their own domain.
Global Ophthalmology Devices Market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 4.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. Ophthalmology Devices market research report considers recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions, and competitive research by the several key players and brands that are driving the market. While generating this top-class market report containing detailed market analysis, inputs from industry experts have been chewed over. A variety of definitions and classification of the industry, applications of the industry and chain structure are included in this Ophthalmology Devices report. It also puts a light on the company profiles, product specifications, production value, company’s contact information and market shares for company.
Global Ophthalmology Devices Market segmentation By Product Type (Vision Care Devices, Surgery Devices and Diagnostic and Monitoring Devices), Application (Vision Care, Ophthalmic Wound care, Cataract Surgery, Oculoplastics and Others), End User (Hospitals, Diagnosis Clinics, Franchise Optical Stores, Eye Research Institutes, Government Agencies and Academics), Geography (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026.
Get Exclusive Sample Copy @http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-ophthalmology-devices-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Ophthalmology Devices Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Essilor, Marco, Heidelberg Engineering GmbH., HAAG-STREIT GROUP, Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, Inc., HOYA Corporation., CIBA VISION, NIDEK CO., LTD., TOPCON CORPORATION, ZEISS International, Canon Inc., CooperVision, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated., STAAR SURGICAL, AcuFocus, Inc., Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems among others.
Segmentation: Global Ophthalmology Devices Market
Ophthalmology is the study of the eye and its various conditions; it is a branch of medicine that deals with the treatment, cure and diagnosis of various diseases of the eye and visual mechanism. The term ophthalmology originated from the Greek words ophthalmos which means “eye” and logos which means “word.” This means the “science of eyes.” The human eye can be affected by various clinical conditions like: Age-related macular degeneration, cataract, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma and astigmatism.
The ophthalmoscope was introduced in the 19th century which bought along a period of deep knowledge of the eye and treatment of various eye related diseases that was not possible before. Later, throughout the 20th century, investigation in the field of ophthalmology kept growing and several subspecialties were introduced. In 1805, Moorfield Eye Hospital became the first hospital that was dedicated to ophthalmic opened in London.
Global ophthalmology devices market is segmented into three notable segments such as product type, application and end-user.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into diagnostic and monitoring devices, surgery devices and vision care devices. The diagnostic and monitoring devices segment is sub- segmented into optical coherence therapy, ophthalmology ultrasound imaging system, fundus cameras, ophthalmoscopes, retinoscopes, wavefront abberrometers, corneal topography, autorefractors, keratometers, specular microscopes, visual field analyzers, tonometers and slit lamps. The ophthalmology ultrasound imaging system is further sub-sub- segmented into A-scan biometers, B-scan ultrasounds, UBM ultrasounds and pachymeters. The surgery devices segment is sub segmented into cataract surgery devices, glaucoma surgery devices, refractive surgery devices and vitreoretinal surgery devices. The cataract surgery devices segment is sub-sub segmented into intraocular lenses, ophthalmic viscoelasticity devices, phacoemulsification devices and retinoscopes. The glaucoma surgery devices segment is further sub-sub-segmented into glaucoma drainage devices, stents and implants and lasers. The refractive surgery devices segment is sub-sub-segmented into excimer lasers, microkeratomes and femtosecond lasers. The vitreoretinal surgery devices segment is further sub-sub-segmented into vitrectomy machines and packs, photocoagulation lasers, illumination devices and vetrioretinal accessories. In 2019, vision care devices segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In October 2018, HOYA surgical optics to acquire two ophthalmic medical Device companies: mid labs and fritz ruck. The acquisition will expand HOYA Surgical Optics’ technology portfolio in surgical ophthalmology to encompass a very attractive and competitive offering within cataract surgery.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into cataract surgery, vision care, ophthalmic wound care, oculoplastics and others. In 2019, Vision Care segment is growing at a highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In September 2017, Marco launched the Ultra M Series slit lamps, LM-7 Lens meter Series, and TS-310 Tabletop Refractive Workstation at VEW 2017. This helped Marco expand its product portfolio and penetrate deeper into the market.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, academics, eye research institutes, research laboratories, diagnosis clinics, franchise optical stores and government agencies. In 2019, Hospitals segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In November 2018, Haag-Streit and Berkeley School of Optometry Announced New Partnership. This helped students to be trained on the best medical and diagnostic equipment from the start and will give a new customer base to Haag-Streit.
Inquire Regarding This Report @https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-ophthalmology-devices-market
- In September 2018, NIDEK launched the GS-1 Gonioscope. This helped NIDEKto expand its product portfolio.
- In January 2018, HOYA surgical optics launches new global research and development centre in Singapore to address global burden of cataract. This will help HOYA Surgical Optics the first IOL company with an integrated hub in Singapore.
- In March 2018, CooperVision Announced the Availability of New MyDay toric in Plus Powers. This will help CooperVision to make increase their product portfolio.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
- CDN Newswire