Immunoprotein Diagnostic Testing Market 2019: Worldwide Industry Analysis and New Market Opportunities Explored By Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Abcam PLC, Agilent Technologies, AdnaGen. Etc.
Immunoproteins refer to blood proteins that have a major role in the proper functioning of the immune system. These proteins have immunological activity against pathogenic organisms and display an abnormal increase in blood concentration. These proteins act as a potential indicator of disease diagnosis during an unhealthy state. The immunoproteins form an integrated body system in cells, tissues or organs that neutralize the harmful effects of antigens and also help in the diagnosis of various chronic diseases that include infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases, and oncological conditions.
Request for the trending sample of this report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/502
Rising prevalence rates of chronic diseases are expected to boost the immunoprotein diagnostic testing market growth
Rising prevalence and incidence rate of chronic diseases is the prime factor fueling market growth. According to WHO, the Global Health Observatory (GHO) data suggests that around 1.6 million which accounts for up to 2.8% of the total deaths are caused due to diabetes. Moreover, in 2012, lung cancer alone was responsible to cause about 1.6 million deaths according to the statistics mentioned in the WHO report. Rising need to reduce mortality is fueling the demand for immunoprotein diagnostic testing.
The chemiluminescent segment exhibits a rapid growth in the global immunoprotein diagnostic testing
Based on geographical regions, the global immunoprotein diagnostic market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa. North America holds the major share in the global immunoprotein diagnostic testing market and is also expected to dominate the market over the forecast period, due to the rising adoption of technologically advanced devices and the presence of well-established healthcare infrastructures. However, Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit rapid projecting growth and this can be attributed to development in healthcare infrastructure and rising adoption of advanced diagnostic tools.
Tailored Information as per niche requirement:
LIMITED TIME OFFER – Hurry Up!
Get Discount For Buyers UPTO 30% OFF On Any Research Report
Apply Promo Code “CMIFIRST1000” And Get Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now This Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/502
Growing geriatric population coupled with a high prevalence of non- communicable diseases are propelling the market growth of immunoprotein diagnostic testing
Growth in the geriatric population and the high prevalence and incidence rates of chronic diseases is the prime factor boosting the market growth. Statistic from WHO, shows that the count of people suffering from Diabetes has increased to 422 million in 2014 from 108 million in 1980. Moreover, according to Global Health Observatory data published by WHO in 2017, around 70% of global deaths accounting for up to 39.5 million are caused due to non- communicable diseases (NCD) such as cardiovascular diseases, chronic lung diseases, cancers, and diabetes.
Rising awareness among the population regarding early diagnosis, well- established healthcare systems and the rise in the incidence of infectious diseases is further expected to foster the market growth. On the other hand, the small shelf life of the products and low per capita income in various countries are hampering the market growth.
The key players dominating the global immunoprotein diagnostic testing market include Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Abcam PLC, Agilent Technologies, AdnaGen, BioMerieux, Enzo Life Sciences, Inc., Fujirebio Diagnostics, Inc., DiaSorin SPA, Roche, Randox Laboratories and Thermo Fisher Scientific. These companies are able to hold their position in the global immunoprotein diagnostic testing market due to consequent advancement in technological aspects. For instance, increasing sensitivity and ease of use while performing ELISA to develop radioimmunoassay keeping in mind the cost-effective terms so as to make it accessible and affordable to a population that is price-sensitive.
To understand Research Methodology, please click https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/ongoing-insight/immunoprotein-diagnostic-testing-market-502
- In June 2019, Eurobio scientific entered into an exclusive negotiation with Vivo medical group for the acquisition of Pathway Diagnostics Ltd and Personal Diagnostics Ltd, two British companies specializing respectively in the development and distribution of in vitro diagnostic tests in the U.K and Ireland, and self-tests for consumers and professionals via an e-commerce platform.
- In April 2019, Meridian Bioscience Inc., a provider of diagnostics solution and raw material, entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the business of GenoPic Inc., a provider of molecular diagnostic instruments and assays. With this acquisition, Meridian will be getting GenePOC’s state-of-the-art revogene molecular diagnostics platform, which offers samples to result in testing for single tests, as well as flexible multiplexing capability.
- In June 2016, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics and Beckman Coulter, Inc. entered into a strategic partnership for sales of Ortho’s VITROS 3600 Immunodiagnostic System and portfolio for infectious diseases in the U.S.
- In April 2016, DiaSorin launched a new serological assay that can be used with the LIAISON Analyzer. The product launched was the LIAISON H. pylori IgG, which offers 90.4%- 98.4% positive results.
- In 2016, DiaSorin, S.p.A., acquired the Focus Diagnostics immunodiagnostic and molecular diagnostic product business from Quest Diagnostics. Focus’ product lines include the Simplex molecular product line, HerpeSelect HSV serology.
Share your precise requirements @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-customization/502
The global immunoprotein diagnostic testing market is segmented on the basis of technology, test type, application, and geographical regions.
- Immunoturbidity Assay
- Chemiluminescence assay
- Immunoprotein Electrophoresis
- Enzyme- based Immunoassay
- Immunofluorescence Assay
By Test Type
- C- reactive Protein Diagnostic Test
- Complement System Protein Diagnostic Test
- Prealbumin Diagnostic Test
- Hepatoglobin Diagnostic Test
- Immunoglobulin Diagnostic Test
- Free Light Chain Diagnostic Test
- Autoimmune Testing
- Infectious Disease Testing
- Allergy Testing
- Endocrine Testing
- Oncology Testing
- Toxicology Testing
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027
- CDN Newswire