Manual Resuscitator Market is set to surpass a valuation of USD 500 Million by 2030, According to a Research by ESOMAR-certified Firm – FMI
Future Market Insights’ recently published report concludes that the global manual resuscitator market will expand moderately from 2020-2030. Manual resuscitators are handheld portable devices used to provide positive pressure ventilation to patients who can’t breathe appropriately or at all. Also called bag valve masks (BVM) or AMBU (artificial manual breathing unit) bags, these resuscitators are used both in and outside hospital settings.
Over the years, the number of people living with the burden of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) has been staggering, with over 65 million people exhibiting moderate to severe symptoms and is a leading cause of death. This is providing a fertile ground for manual resuscitator manufacturers to enhance their revenue pools.
Besides this, a number of infants, neonates and adults suffer from severe respiratory disorders such as asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema and tuberculosis. Such rising cases of lung disorders is prompting healthcare providers to augment their spending on manual resuscitators, providing massive traction to its growth prospects in the future.
“Manufacturers shall enjoy lucrative revenue prospects in the infant and neonatal care segment, attributed to the rising prevalence of respiratory disorders within the infant population across the world,” infers the FMI analyst.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2284
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Manual Resuscitator Market Study
- Global manual resuscitator market shall expand at 4.1% CAGR, surpassing US$ 500 Mn by 2030
- Self-inflating resuscitators will tower over other manual resuscitators throughout the forecast period
- However, flow-inflating resuscitators are expected to record exponential usage due to the need to maintain consistent oxygen supply
- Neonates and infants will be the largest target segment between 2020 & 2030
- Out-of-hospital care settings will be the primary users of manual resuscitators in the future
Manual Resuscitator Market- Key Trends
- Introduction of novel products to manage cardiovascular and respiratory disorders will bode well for the market
- Vendors are conducting resuscitation workshops to train healthcare professionals, increasing their scope
- Impressive sales have been recorded since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic
- However, introduction of automated resuscitators will prove detrimental to manual resuscitators market growth
Manual Resuscitator Market- Region-wise Analysis
- Asia-Pacific will garner major traction in terms of manual resuscitator sales, attributed to a high percentage of neonatal respiratory disorders
- Europe and North America shall remain the primary growth watchdogs, due to a high geriatric population pool
- India will pivot the Asia-Pacific market while the U.S will spearhead the North American market
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-2284
Manual Resuscitators Market- Competitive Landscape
The global manual resuscitators market is characterized by the presence of several prominent and regional players. Some of these include Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medline Industries, Boston Scientific Corporation, Ambu A/S, GE Healthcare, Covidien Plc, Hopkins Medical Product, Laerdal Medical, CareFusion, HUM Systems, and Drager Medical AG and Co.
New innovative product launches, mergers and acquisitions and penetration into new geographies constitute the principal expansion strategies employed by these players. For instance, in June 2018, Medline Industries acquired NeuroGym Technologies to expand its post-acute healthcare provision all across North America.
In April 2020, the US FDA approved emergency usage of Boston Scientific Corporation’s Coventor, a ventilator which is specifically designed to provide relief to COVID-19 patients. Also, the following month, the Silesian University of Technology doled out an electric-powered manual resuscitator.
Koninklijke Philips launched the Augmented Infant Resuscitator in April 2018 to cater to birth asphyxia patients, an add-on device for conventional neonatal bag value mask resuscitators.
Request a Discount for this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-2284
Manual Resuscitator Market Taxonomy
- Flow-inflating Resuscitator
- Self-inflating Resuscitator
- Pop-off Valve
- PEEP Valve
Type of Patient
- Others (Neonates and Infants)
- Out-of-hospital (Homecare, Community Care, Primary Care)
- Others (Specialized Diagnostic Centers, Specialized Clinics)
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of South Asia
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customized insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/manual-resuscitator-market
More Insights on the Manual Resuscitator Market
Future Market Insights brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2015 to 2030. The global manual resuscitator market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and presents a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The report disseminates both qualitative and quantitative insights, providing readers with a clear perspective about prevailing market conditions, helping them take appropriate business decisions.
Explore Extensive Coverage on FMI’s Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
Membrane Microfiltration Market: FMI’s seminal research report concludes that the global membrane microfiltration market will expand positively, reaching a high revenue threshold during the 2018-2028 forecast period, with Europe accounting for a substantial chunk of the revenue.
Radial Compression Device Market: The global radial compression device market report compiled by FMI sheds light on the most prominent dynamics responsible for shaping future growth outlook until 2026. The report has been segmented into product type, usage, end-user and application across seven key regions.
Endovenous Laser Therapy Market: FMI’s endovenous laser therapy research report offers a 360 degree analysis of the landscape, bringing to the fore valuable insights which would assist stakeholders take appropriate business expansion decisions during the forecast period lasting until 2026