Global Plasma Therapy Market 2021-2026 Study & Future Prospects Including key players Profiles
Data Bridge Market Research Adds “Global Plasma Therapy Market– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028” new report to its research database. The report spread No of pages : 350 No of Figures: 60 No of Tables: 220 in it. This comprehensive Global Plasma Therapy Market industry research report includes a brief on these trends that can help the organizations operating in the industry to understand the market and strategize for their business expansion accordingly. The research report analyzes the market CAGR,Volume, industry share And size, demand and trend growth, key segments, and key drivers and restrains.
New Players in the market are facing tough competition from established international Players as they struggle with technological innovations, reliability and quality issues. The report will answer questions about the current market developments and the scope of competition, opportunity cost and more.
Global plasma therapy market is registering a healthy CAGR of 15.7% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the growth in the use of planet rich plasma for the treatment of various diseases that drives the growth of the industry and increasing incidents of sports injuries.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global plasma therapy market are Arthrex, Inc., Bio Products Laboratory Ltd., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited., Biotest AG., Cambryn Biologics, China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc., CSL Limited, DePuy Synthes, Grifols, S.A., Kedrion S.p.A., Octapharma, Regen Lab SA, Stryker, Telecris Indústria e Comércio Ltda., Baxter, Japanese Red Cross Society, Sanquin Oy, LFB SA, TERUMO BCT, INC., Chengdu Institute of Biology (CIB) among others.
Global plasma therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of plasma therapy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global Plasma Therapy Market By Type (Pure PRP, Leucocyte-Rich PRP, Pure Platelet-Rich Fibrin, Leukocyte-Rich Fibrin), Source (Autologous, Allogenic), Application (Orthopedics, Dermatology, Dental, Cardiac Muscle Injury, Nerve Injury, Others), End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Research Institutions), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Definition: Global Plasma Therapy Market
Blood plasma involves soft tissue healing autologous platelets, platelets and cytokines. It remains a standard method broadly used in specialties of orthopedics, dentistry, and dermatology. Plasma therapy is commonly used in wound healing, facial rejuvenation, and androgenetic alopecia. Plasma is focused on the physiological value up to three to five times and then vaccinated into the tissues.
- Surging orthopedic diseases and sports injuries including arthritis, fosters the growth of the market
- Growing demand for the usage of planet rich plasma for the treatment of numerous diseases, drives the growth of the market
- Government initiatives for the development of plasma derived medicine, is the factor that drives the market growth
- Rising awareness regarding the importance of blood donation, is the key drivers for this market
- Increasing diseases including tetanus, rabies and hepatitis A&B is estimated to impact the market positively
- The cost associated with plasma therapy is quite high which, is likely to impede the market growth
- Absence of responsiveness regarding platelet-rich therapy, hinders the growth of the market
- Absence of compensation policies and strict regulatory policies, restraint the global market growth
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here@
Segmentation: Global Plasma Therapy Market
- Pure PRP
- Leucocyte-rich PRP
- Pure Platelet-rich Fibrin (PRF)
- Leukocyte-rich Fibrin (L-PRF)
- Chronic Tendinitis
- Bone Repair & Regeneration
- Androgenic Alopecia
- Plastic Surgery
- Cardiac Muscle Injury
- Nerve Injury
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Research Institutions
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Baxter International Inc. launched PrisMax in the U.S. for maximizing care for Critically Ill Patients. PrisMax is used to treat acute kidney injury (AKI) patients. Every year in the U.S., there are about five million AKI patients, and rates of AKI have been rising. This launch will benefit the company to increase its revenue.
- In June 2018, LabCorp have been approved by the U.S. FDA to market a diagnostic test which will detect viruses in donated blood plasma utilized in preparing biological therapies. This technology provides a diversified alternative for the global biopharmaceutical sector to enhance plasma donor collection programs and the production of plasma protein therapies for a number of life-threatening conditions such as immune, cardio / pulmonary, bleeding, and neurological illnesses. This allowance by FDA to LabCorp will help the company in market growth and further expansion of the laboratory.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global plasma therapy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire