Global Optogenetics Market
The report " Global Optogenetics Market, By Light Equipment (Laser, Light Emitting Diode (LED) and Others), By Sensors (pH Sensors, Genetically Modified Calcium Indicators, Neurotransmitter Release, and Voltage-sensitive Fluorescent Proteins), By Actuators (Channelrhodopsin, Halorhodopsin, and Archaerhodopsin), By Application (Retinal Disease Treatment, Cardiovascular Ailments, Neuroscience, Behavioral Tracking, and Pacing), and Region - Global Forecast to 2030" Global optogenetics market is growing up to the US $530.62Mn in 2020. The potential therapeutic tool in the field of neurosciences of the optogenetics is the major propelling factor for the growth of the global market. Additionally, the rapid growth in the advanced technology for the optogenetics is another driving factor for the growth of the target market. Moreover, the rise in the use of multimodal imaging which is the fueling factor for the growth of the global market. Nevertheless, increasing awareness about optogenetics among people can create a good opportunity for the development of the global market.
- In 2018, Allergan acquired Elastagen, to the manufacturer of skin augmentation products.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global optogenetics market accounted for the US $530.62Mn in 2020 and is also projected to register a moderate CAGR of 2.30% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented based on light equipment, sensors, actuators, application, and region
- By light equipment, the global optogenetics market is segmented into the laser, light-emitting diode (LED) and others
- By sensor, the global market is classified into pH sensors, genetically modified calcium indicators, neurotransmitter release, and voltage-sensitive fluorescent proteins
- By actuators, the target market is bifurcated into channelrhodopsin, halorhodopsin, and archaerhodopsin
- By application, the target market is segmented into retinal disease treatment, cardiovascular ailments, neuroscience, behavioural tracking, and pacing
- By region, North America region dominates the global optogenetics market. The united states have more optogenetics research lab and academies. In the United States, the various organizations are focusing on the advancing innovation neurotechnology.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on Global Optogenetics Market, By Light Equipment (Laser, Light Emitting Diode (LED) and Others), By Sensors (pH Sensors, Genetically Modified Calcium Indicators, Neurotransmitter Release, and Voltage-sensitive Fluorescent Proteins), By Actuators (Channelrhodopsin, Halorhodopsin, and Archaerhodopsin), By Application (Retinal Disease Treatment, Cardiovascular Ailments, Neuroscience, Behavioral Tracking, and Pacing), and by Region – global forecast till 2030
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global optogenetics market includes Coherent, Inc., Thorlabs, Inc., Cobalt, Inc., Scientifica Ltd., Laserglow Technologies, Regenxbio, Inc., Assurex Health, Inc., Addgene Inc., UPenn Vector Core, and Jackson Laboratories.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Prophecy Market Insights