Contact Lenses Market Booming in 2020 and Predicted to Achieve Double Digit CAGR by 2027
Pune, Maharashtra, India, February 24 2021 (Wiredrelease) Allied Analytics –:The global market size of Contact Lenses is $XX million in 2019 with XX CAGR, and it is expected to reach $XX million by the end of 2027 with a CAGR of XX% from 2020 to 2027.
A contact lens is a lightweight corrective, cosmetic, or therapeutic device that is placed directly onto the cornea of the eye to improve vision. Using contact lens not only avoids the need to use hard to manage, bulky spectacles, but also provides the added benefit of enhancing ones aesthetic appeal. In addition, contact lenses are also used to treat common eye disorders such as myopia, hypermetropia, presbyopia, astigmatism, and glaucoma.
Download Detailed COVID-19 Impact Sample Report at @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/2802?reqfor=covid
1) Due to the global pandemic all over the world, the medical devices manufacturers are majorly focusing on essential medical devices production including ventilators and diagnostics.
2) However, due to the precautionary measures taken by governments in various regions, the supply chain has been hampered. Which may result in shortage of devices in certain locations.
3) Food and Drugs Administration (FDA), on the other hand, shared a COVID-19 guidance with medical device manufacturers to notify the agency about changes that could affect availability of their products.
The rise in aging population, increasing desire of people to enhance their aesthetic appearance, prevalence of ophthalmic disorders, and introduction of multifocal and other new lenses majorly drive the market growth. However, the market faces a hindrance due to the increasing acceptance of other ophthalmology devices and corrective procedures such as photorefractive keratectomy (PRK) and laser & rising side effects of contact lenses such as eye infections and corneal ulcers.
To Get the Sample Copy of Report Visit @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2802
The report segments the global contact lenses market by product, design, usage, and region.
• By product, lenses are segmented into RPG lens, soft lens, and hybrid lens.
• By design it is segmented into spherical lens, toric lens, multifocal lens, and other lenses.
• By usage it is segmented into corrective lens, prosthetic lens, cosmetic lens, lifestyle-oriented lens, and therapeutic lens.
• Geographically the market has been analyzed across North America (the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
The Major Key Players Are:
Bausch & Lomb, Cibavision, Johnson & Johnson, CooperVision, Fresh Look, Biomedics, PCE AUTOMATION LTD, BIBLE OPTEQ CO., LTD, Medios Co, and POLYTOUCH Contact Lens Co.
To know more about the report, visit the website at @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/contact-lenses-market
• The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
• Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions has been provided, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
• Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analysed, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
• The report offers a quantitative analysis from 2020 to 2027, which is expected to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
• Exhaustive analysis of the global contact lenses market by type helps understand the types of lenses that are currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in future.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business -consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
This content has been published by Allied Analytics company. The WiredRelease News Department was not involved in the creation of this content. For press release service enquiry, please reach us at email@example.com.