Insights on the Polychlorotrifluoroethylene Global Market to 2029 - by Application, End-use and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Polychlorotrifluoroethylene Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2021 To 2029" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The polychlorotrifluoroethylene market is set to reach US$ 795 million from around US$ 540 million in 2019. The market is expected to grow at the rate of 4% CAGR during the forecast period of 2021 to 2029.
China continues to be the largest market in the world for PCTFE owing to its large network of manufacturing centers and pharmaceutical companies. PCTFE is a high performance thermoplastic with excellent water vapor barrier properties. It is crystal clear and non inflammable with good heat and chemical resistance and also features excellent melt processability. Covid 19 impact on the PCTFE market was limited in relation to other markets. This was due to its application in crucial segments such as aerospace and healthcare.
Widening Application across Industries Promising Market Potential:
There has been significant transition with respect to its application has led to increased market revenues over the years. PCTFE that was once just used for laminating polymers is now an effective moisture barrier for blister packing used in pharmaceutical. Similarly PCTFE which was once mere industrial product used in valves, chemical tanks etc has taken a leap into consumer applications with its use in semiconductors, LCD panels, Teflon coated products and so on. The resins of polychlorotrifluoroethylene are witnessing strong demand due its application as moisture barrier coating used in drug manufacturing. It is important to note the growth of the end user industries - for instance drug manufacturing market valued at US $325 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow over a CAGR of 14% from 2021 to 2029.
Pricing Factor Remains Major Concern for PCTFE Vs Other Polymers:
There has been a constant demand for new polymers considering the commercial and performance gaps of conventional polymers such as polyether ether ketone (PEEK) and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). PCTFE therefore, stands superior in some aspects in comparison to conventional polymers. PCTFE is superior in terms of tensile strength, versatility while processing and offer stability across wide range of temperatures. In the process of finalization of polymers for a certain application lot of commercial and application analysis is performed and price remains one of the significant factors that impact the decision. PCTFE is priced higher than PTFE however, in environment that requires dimensional stability across wide range of temperature PCTFE becomes uncompromisable.
Large variety of Players Intensifying Market Competition
The level of competition among the market participants in this PCTFE market is significantly high. The nature of players includes big brands with multiple portfolio such as Honeywell to Akzo Nobel to niche players such as Chemours. Across timeline, there have been significant changes in the fluoropolymer market for instance Dupont spun of its fluoropolymer segment, which is now called as Chemours. 3M has stopped it production of KEL-F which is no longer available in the market.
Key Market Players
- Fluorocarbon Company Ltd
- Lima Srl
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the key market segments in current scenario and in the future by product categories
- What are the key market segments in current scenario and in the future by regions
- What is the key impact of Covid 19 over market revenues and market determinants in the PCTFE market?
- What are the primary and secondary macro and micro factors influencing the market growth currently and during the forecast period?
- What are the primary and secondary macro and micro factors deterring the market growth currently and during the forecast period?
- How to overcome the current market challenges and leverage the opportunities in each of the market segment?
- Who are the key players in the PCTFE market and what are their key product categories and strategies?
- What are the key strategies - mergers/acquisitions/R&D/strategic partnerships etc that companies are deploying to enhance market revenues and growth?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1. Global PCTFE Market Value, 2019-2029, (US$ Mn)
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.2.1. Market Drivers
3.2.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Attractive Investment Proposition, by Geography, 2019
3.4. Market Positioning of Key Players, 2019
3.4.1. Major Strategies Adopted by Key Players
4. Global Polychlorotrifluoroethylene (PCTFE) Market, by Application, 2019-2029(US$ Mn)
4.3. Wires & Tubes
5. Global Polychlorotrifluoroethylene (PCTFE) Market, by End-use, 2019-2029(US$ Mn)
5.3. Electrical & Electronics
6. North America Polychlorotrifluoroethylene (PCTFE) Market Analysis, 2019-2029(US$ Mn)
7. Europe Polychlorotrifluoroethylene (PCTFE) Market Analysis, 2019-2029(US$ Mn)
8. Asia Pacific Polychlorotrifluoroethylene (PCTFE) Market Analysis, 2019-2029(US$ Mn)
9. Rest of the World Polychlorotrifluoroethylene (PCTFE) Market Analysis, 2019-2029(US$ Mn)
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nsf2td
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900