Global Single Tooth Implants and Dental Bridges Market 2021-2026 Study & Future Prospects Including key players | 3M, Institut Straumann AG, Nobel Biocare Services AG, Danaher
Databridgemarketresearch.com added a new study on Global Single Tooth Implants and Dental Bridges Market Research Review 2021 that has been just made available providing an extensive knowledge and perceptions of the industry. In order to build a through future prospect for the Global Single Tooth Implants and Dental Bridges Market, the current and historical data has been gathered, classified and analyzed. Major industry experts and analysts examining the industry were interviewed to obtain the data validating through secondary research findings.
Global Single Tooth Implants and Dental Bridges Market Report contains key drivers and Restraints of the market with their information and market competition situation among the vendors and company profile. Product picture, specification, classification, category are also mentioned. Comprehensively evaluates absolute scrutiny of the competitive landscape, covering value chain and key players.
Global single tooth implants and dental bridges market expected to reach USD 8173.48 million by 2026 from USD 4,375.41 million in 2018 at a CAGR of 7.19%. The report contains data from the historic year of 2017, and the base year of 2018. This healthy rise of market value can be attributed to the better aesthetics and lesser hassles related to hygiene aid adoption of single tooth implants in the market.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-single-tooth-implants-and-dental-bridges-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Single Tooth Implants and Dental Bridges Market
Global single tooth implants and dental bridges market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of single tooth implants and dental bridges market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Single Tooth Implants and Dental Bridges Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the single tooth implants and dental bridges market are 3M, Institut Straumann AG, Nobel Biocare Services AG, Danaher, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, TBR Implants Group, Dentsply Sirona, AVINENT Implant System, CAMLOG, Zimmer Biomet, DENTAURUM GmbH & Co. KG, Ultradent Products, Inc., Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Dental Wings Inc. Bicon, LLC and OSSTEM IMPLANT.CO., LTD., Anthogyr SAS, Align Technology Inc, Dr. Cynthia N. Elderkin, AAP Implantate AG among others.
Market Definition: Global Single Tooth Implants and Dental Bridges Market
A single tooth implant is a technique to restore a missing tooth whereas dental implant is an artificial tooth which is fixed in the jaw bone to replace the missing tooth. Dental implants are made either by titanium or zirconium. Amongst these two varieties of implants, titanium implants contribute in the larger share of the market.
According to the U.S Census Board, people older than 65 years represented around 13% of the total population of the U.S. in 2009 and the figure is expected to grow to an estimated 20% by the year 2030. Furthermore, percentage of world’s population above the age of 65 years is poised to double from 7% in the year 2000 to 16% in the year 2050.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-single-tooth-implants-and-dental-bridges-market
- Aging of the baby booming population worldwide is expected to drive the market.
- Increasing incidences of dental caries and other periodontal diseases is also expected to drive the market growth.
- High price of single tooth implant is expected to restrain the market growth
- Difficulty in maintenance of good oral hygiene and risk of tooth loss, which is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Single Tooth Implants and Dental Bridges Market
- By Product
- Single-Tooth Implants
- Dental Bridges
- 3-unit bridges
- 4-unit bridges
- Maryland bridges
- Cantilever bridges
- Partial Bridges
- By Material
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal (PFM)
- All Ceramic
- Metal Alloys
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Straumann announced the launch of several new products, including a new two-piece ceramic implant and a mini-implant system at the 27th Annual Scientific Meeting of the European Association for Osseointegration in Vienna.This product will help in highly esthetic tooth replacement, especially in the esthetic zone.
- April 2014, Zimmer Holdings, one of the major dental manufacturing companies, signed a definitive acquisition agreement with Biomet, Inc. (U.S.).
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global single tooth implants and dental bridges market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire