Global Clinical Trials Market (2021 to 2026) - Leveraging Online Resources to Increase Patient Recruitment Rates in Clinical Trials Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Clinical Trials Market (2021-2026) by Study Phases, Study Designs, Indication of Disease, Geography and the Impact of COVID-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Clinical Trials Market is estimated to be USD 29.35 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 43.75 Bn by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.3%.
Clinical trials are scientific studies to understand how a particular medical approach reciprocates in different sets of people. They are performed to diagnose, detect, and prevent various types of diseases. They can be used to evaluate the efficacy of new drugs or devices like catheter etc. The clinical trial industry links the bridge between the lab/research organisation and the market for new drugs. Thus the market is constantly evolving with a series of new clinical studies being launched at an ever-growing pace.
With the increase in the demand for new medicines and medical equipment among healthcare providers, the clinical trials markets has seen an upsurge. However, solutions that are both permanent and effective do take a considerable amount of time in terms of approval thus slowing down the market growth
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Clinical Trials Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Competitive Quadrant, the analyst's proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Globalizing Drug Development Activities
- Rise in R&D Investments to develop new healthcare products
- High Disease Prevalence in Emerging Countries
- Longer Approval Time
- Lack of skilled workforce in clinical research
- Leveraging Online Resources to Increase Patient Recruitment Rates in Clinical Trials
- Increasing partnerships between the pharma bio-tech companies and clinical research organizations
- Applications of Technological enabled measures
- Aaipharma Services Corp.
- Accell Clinical Research LLC
- Aptiv Solutions
- Chiltern International Limited
- Covance Inc.
- Ecron Acunova Ltd
- ICON Plc
- Inc Research LLC
- Medpace Inc
- Parexel International Corp
- Pharmanet Development Group
- Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc
- PRA International
- Quintiles Transnational Corp
- Siro Clinpharm Pvt. Ltd
- TCG Lifesciences Ltd
- Theorem Clinical Research
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- SGS SA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gvyqtz
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900