Global Central Nervous System Drugs Market Report (2021 to 2030) - COVID-19 Impact and Recovery - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Central Nervous System Drugs Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global central nervous system drugs market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global central nervous system drugs market is expected to grow from $125.28 billion in 2020 to $126.89 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $163.05 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 6%.
- Biogen Inc
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Johnson & Johnson
- Pfizer Inc
- Novartis AG
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is experiencing rapid growth due to the coronavirus and how it is likely to stabilize as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
North America was the largest region in the global central nervous system drugs market, accounting for 48% of the market in 2020. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 22% of the global central nervous system drugs market. Africa was the smallest region in the global central nervous system drugs market.
Many central nervous system drug manufacturers are collaborating with other manufacturers in the industry to share technical knowledge and improve product quality. These agreements are helping anti-epileptics drugs manufacturers broaden their products and services. For instance, in January 2017, Japan's Takeda Pharmaceuticals collaborated with New York-based biotech company Ovid Therapeutics to develop TAK-935, a drug for the treatment of rare epilepsy disorders in children. Also, Israel based D-Pharm LTD., and china based Jiangsu NHWA Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., are co-developing DP-VPA, an anti-epileptic drug. In October 2016, UCB Pharmaceuticals signed a partnership agreement with Evotec for the research and development of drugs for nervous disorders such as epilepsy, Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.
The central nervous system drugs market was mainly driven by rapid growth in emerging markets in the historic period. Emerging markets growth was aided by rising disposable income, stable political environment and increasing foreign investments in these countries. For instance, according to the IMF, China's GDP grew from $11 trillion in 2015 to $13.6 trillion in 2018. Additionally, according to the World Economic Outlook Reports by the IMF, emerging markets and developing economies together registered a growth of 4.0% in 2015 and this increased to 4.5% in 2018. Thus, strong economic growth boosted the demand for central nervous system drugs and this drove the market during the historic period.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Central Nervous System Drugs Market Characteristics
4. Central Nervous System Drugs Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Central Nervous System Drugs Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Central Nervous System Drugs Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Central Nervous System Drugs Market Trends and Strategies
8. Impact of COVID-19 on Central Nervous System Drugs
9. Central Nervous System Drugs Market Size and Growth
9.1. Market Size
9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
10. Central Nervous System Drugs Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global Central Nervous System Drugs Market, 2020, by Region, Value ($ Billion)
10.2. Global Central Nervous System Drugs Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historic and Forecast, by Region
10.3. Global Central Nervous System Drugs Market, Growth and Market Share Comparison, by Region
11. Central Nervous System Drugs Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Central Nervous System Drugs Market, Segmentation by Type,
11.2. Global Central Nervous System Drugs Market, Segmentation by Distribution Channel
11.3. Global Central Nervous System Drugs Market, Segmentation by Route of Administration
11.4. Global Central Nervous System Drugs Market, Segmentation by Drug Classification
11.5. Global Central Nervous System Drugs Market, Segmentation by Mode of Purchase
12. Central Nervous System Drugs Market Metrics
12.1. Central Nervous System Drugs Market Size, Percentage of GDP, 2015-2025, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Central Nervous System Drugs Market Expenditure, 2015-2025, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wkymz7
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900