2021 Global Market Overview on the Feed Amino Acids Market - Key Market Trends and Players - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Feed Amino Acids - A Global Market Overview" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the impact of African Swine Fever (ASF) in the Asia-Pacific region, demand for feed amino acids was sluggish in 2019, where demand in the Asia-Pacific region was flat with a YOY growth of just 0.9%. A new wave of ASF outbreak in Europe coupled with the global COVID-19 pandemic have impacted the global demand for feed amino acids with a moderate growth confined at 3.9% YOY by volume and just 1.7% YOY by value in 2020.
Poultry feed constitutes the largest consumer of feed amino acids globally with 2020 consumption volume share of 44.4%, which is slated to compound annually at 6.5% over 2020-2026 in reaching a projected 3.3 million metric tons by 2026. Swine feed is the second-largest consumer of feed amino acids with a share of 37.1% while Aquafeed is anticipated to register the fastest similar period CAGR of 9.9% and reach a projected 67 thousand metric tons by 2026.
Research Findings & Coverage
- The feed amino acids global market analyzed in this report with respect to product types and animal feed type
- Market size is discussed in terms of both volume and value by product types and animal feed type in all major regions/countries
- The report briefly explains the feed amino acid types along with the feed types including definitions and processes
- Rising Demand for Animal Protein to Aid the Growth of Amino Acids Usage in Compound Feed Production
- Burgeoning Opportunities for Amino Acids in High Growth Aquaculture Industry
- Next Limiting Amino Acid L-Valine Fueling Growth for Amino Acids in the Animal Feed Sector
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled - 56
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 219 companies
The report analyzes the market for the key product types Feed Grade Amino Acids:
Animal Feed types of feed grade amino acids analyzed comprise the following:
- Swine Feed
- Poultry Feed
- Ruminants Feed
- Aqua Feed
- Other Animal Feed
Analysis Period, Units and Growth Rates
- The report reviews, analyzes and projects the worldwide Feed Amino Acids market for the period 2017-2026 in terms of consumption in metric tons and market value in US$ and the compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) projected from 2017 through 2022 while focusing on y-o-y growth rates for 2019-2020 owing to African Swine Fever and COVID-19 impact
- North America (The United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Spain, the United Kingdom and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America)
- Rest of World
Key Topics Covered:
PART A: GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
2. KEY MARKET TRENDS
3. KEY GLOBAL PLAYERS
4. KEY BUSINESS & PRODUCT TRENDS
5. GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW
PART B: REGIONAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
6. NORTH AMERICA
9. SOUTH AMERICA
10. REST OF WORLD
PART C: GUIDE TO THE INDUSTRY
1. North America
4. Rest Of World
PART D: ANNEXURE
1. Research Methodology
- Adisseo France S.A.S
- ADM Animal Nutrition
- Ajinomoto Animal Nutrition Europe
- Ajinomoto Animal Nutrition North America, Inc.
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- Ajinomoto do Brazil Industria e Comercio de Alimentos Ltda
- AminoSib JSC
- AMixCo Premix GmbH
- Anhui Huaheng Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Balchem Corporation
- Baoding Mantong Fine Chemistry Co., Ltd.
- Bluestar Adisseo Nanjing Co. Ltd
- Chattem Chemicals, Inc.
- China BBCA Group Corporation
- CJ Bio America
- CJ CheilJedang Corporation
- CJ do Brasil Ltda
- Daesang Corporation
- Donbioteh LLC
- Evonik Corporation
- Fufeng Group Company Limited
- GEO Specialty Chemicals, Inc.
- Global Bio-Chem Technology Group Company Limited
- Hebei Donghua Chemical Group
- Hebei Huayang Group Co., Ltd.
- Heilongjiang ChengFu Food Group Co., Ltd
- Henan HDF Chemical Company, Ltd.
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Linghua Group Co., Ltd.
- Meihua Holdings Group Co., Ltd.
- METabolic EXplorer S.A.
- Milk Specialties Global
- NB Group Ltd
- Newtrend Group
- Ningxia Eppen Biotech Co., Ltd
- Ningxia Unisplendour Tianhua Methionine Co., Ltd.
- Novus International, Inc.
- Prinova Group LLC
- Prioskolye CJSC
- Qualitech, Inc.
- Saratov Biotechnologies Limited Liability Company
- Shaanxi Sciphar Hi-Tech Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Shouguang Juneng Group Golden Corn Co., Ltd
- Shantou Jiahe Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shijiazhuang Donghua Jinlong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shijiazhuang Shixing Amino Acid Co., Ltd.
- Shijiazhuang Zexing Amino Acid Co., Ltd.
- Star Lake Bioscience Co., Inc. Zhaoqing Guangdong
- Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited
- Sunrise Nutrachem Group
- Vedan International
- Volzhsky Orgsynthese, JSC
- Zhejiang Guoguang Biochemistry Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang NHU Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Shenghua Biok Biology Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/orle1j
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900