$9+ Billion Global Industrial Flooring Market (2021 to 2026) - by Type, Product Type, Industry Vertical and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Industrial Flooring Market" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Industrial Flooring Market size is forecast to reach $9,580.9 million by 2026, after growing at a CAGR of 5.5% during 2021-2026.
Major factors driving industrial flooring market encompass rise in construction projects, expansion of oil and gas activities in Asia pacific and North America, and rising industrialization. In addition, strict federal regulations on manufacturing of products and hygiene & safety maintenance in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors have resulted in greater attention being paid to manufacturing practices as well as to the climate & services in the workplace. Even minimal pollution can lead to dangerous health problems during product manufacturing.
More focus must be put on good hygiene and ensuring a protective atmosphere for manufacturing and R&D operations in these industries. It is therefore expected that, along with the growth of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries during the forecast era, demand for industrial flooring will increase.
- Asia-Pacific dominates the global industrial flooring market, owing to increased industrial construction activities in the region. For instance, according to the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC), China plans to build more than 230 new airports while expanding many others in the next 15 years.
- According to the Interstate Natural Gas Association of America, in U.S and Canada, a total $791 billion investments in new oil and gas infrastructure will be made from 2018 to 2035. As, Industrial Flooring are extensively used in oil & gas industry, the growth in this industry will drive Industrial Flooring market growth.
- However, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, globally functioning of various manufacturing end-use industries are hindered, owing to which the demand for industrial flooring product has substantially decreased, which is limiting the Industrial Flooring market growth during the outbreak.
Industrial Flooring Market Landscape
Technology launches, acquisitions and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the Industrial Flooring Market. The key players in the Industrial Flooring Market includes Sika AG, Cipy Polyurethanes Pvt. Ltd., Sherwin Williams, Flowcrete, AcryliCon, Cornerstone Flooring, Marvel Vinyls Limited, Twintec Group Limited, Stonhard, Armstrong Flooring, Inc., Elite Crete Systems, and Plexi-Chemie Inc. among others.
Joint Ventures/Product Launches
- In June 2020, Stonhard launched a new product names Stoncrete EFX, a new seamless flooring product for commercial spaces. It is a poured-in-place epoxy flooring system that has the look and feel of polished concrete. Stoncrete EFX is a troweled epoxy mortar system. Stoncrete EFX can be customized to fit the design specifications of any front-of-house space, including industrial facility lobbies and corridors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Industrial Flooring Market- Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Industrial Flooring Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Key Trends by Type
2.2 Key trends by Product Type
2.3 Key trends by Industry Vertical
2.4 Key Trends by Geography
3. Industrial Flooring Market - Comparative analysis
3.1 Market Share Analysis- Major Companies
3.2 Product Benchmarking- Major Companies
3.3 Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.4 Patent Analysis- Major Companies
3.5 Pricing Analysis (ASPs will be provided)
4. Industrial Flooring Market - Market Forces
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Constraints
4.3 Porters Five Force Model
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Powers of Buyers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Competitive Rivalry
4.3.5 Threat of Substitutes
5. Industrial Flooring Market - Strategic Analysis
5.1 Value Chain Analysis
5.2 Opportunity Analysis
5.3 Product/Market Life Cycle
5.4 Distributor Analysis - Major Companies
6. Industrial Flooring Market- By Type (Market Size -$Million/Million Square Meters)
6.1 Concrete flooring
6.2 Resin Flooring
6.2.1 Rubber Flooring
6.2.2 Epoxy Flooring
6.2.3 Vinyl Flooring
6.2.4 PU Flooring
6.2.5 PE Foam Flooring
7. Industrial Flooring Market- By Product Type (Market Size -$Million/Million Square Meters)
7.1 Light Duty (< 300 um)
7.2 Medium Duty (300um-4mm)
7.3 Heavy Duty (>4mm)
8. Industrial Flooring Market- By Industry Vertical (Market Size -$Million/Million Square Meters)
8.1 Automotive and Transportation
8.2 Aerospace and Defence
8.3 Electrical and Electronics
8.5 Food and Beverage
8.7 Energy & Power
8.8 Chemical and Petrochemical
8.10 Paper & Pulp
9. Industrial Flooring Market - By Geography (Market Size -$Million/Million Square Meters)
9.1 North America
9.3 Asia Pacific
9.4 South America
10. Industrial Flooring Market - Entropy
10.1 New Product Launches
10.2 M&As, Collaborations, JVs and Partnerships
11. Industrial Flooring Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/30yeta
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900