Point-Of-care diagnostics Market 2021 Leading Players, Industry Updates, Outlook and COVID-19 Impact Analysis 2026
Databridge Market Research has published new report on Point-Of-care diagnostics Market report delivers a far-reaching market research on the current conditions of the industry, potential of the market in the present and the future prospects from various points of views. Market drivers and market restraints evaluated in this report gives clear understanding about how the product is getting utilized in the recent period and also offer estimations about the future usage. Market analysis report covers the study about the market potential for each geographical region based on the growth rate, macroeconomic parameters, consumer buying patterns, possible future trends, and market demand and supply scenarios.
The reliable Point-Of-care diagnostics Market report brings together high quality global market research and wide-ranging multi-country industry specific knowledge of analysts. With a team of multi-lingual analysts and skilled project managers, the report serve clients on every strategic aspect including product development, application modelling, exploring niche growth opportunities and new markets. This report makes it easy to predict investment in an emerging market, expansion of market share or success of a new product with the help of global market research analysis. All the market related facts and figures are represented well with the graphs, and charts throughout the Point-Of-care diagnostics Market business report.
Market Analysis: Global Point-Of-care diagnostics Market
Global Point-Of-care diagnostics Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 8.57 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 17.20 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.1% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing adoption of home-based diagnostic tests and POC testing devices in the home-care
Download FREE Sample (350 Pages PDF) Report: To Know the Impact of COVID-19 on this Industry@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-point-of-care-diagnostics-market
Global point-of-care diagnostics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of point-of-care diagnostics market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the point-of-care diagnostics market. are F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Siemens, Abbott ., Beckman Coulter, Inc., BDUS), Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (US), Alere Inc. (US), Instrumentation Laboratory (US), PTS Diagnostics (US), Abaxis . (US), Medtronic (Ireland), Accriva Diagnostics (US), OPTI Medical (US), Sienco, Inc. (US), Alpha Scientific (US), AccuBioTech Co. , Ltd. (CHINA), ACON Laboratories, Inc. (US), Acrongenomics, Inc. (Canada), bioMérieux SA, (France) Biomerica, Inc (US)., Atlas Genetics Ltd (UK)., Alfa Scientific Designs, Inc(US)., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.(US), Medica Corporation(US), and Nova Biomedica (US), among others.
Market Definition: Global Point-Of-care diagnostics Market
Point-Of-Care diagnostics are the techniques used for early and quick diagnosis of diseases. These techniques are highly sensitive, cost-effective, and produce results in minimal time frame. These diagnostics techniques are used hospital, clinics, ambulatory care, home healthcare, and research laboratory.
According to World Health Organization, there were an estimated Approximately 16.0 million (1.0%) disability and 1.7 million (2.8%) of deaths worldwide are attributable to low fruit and vegetable consumption almost more than half of these deaths could have been avoided with the availability of proper healthcare procedures. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Increasing adoption of home-based diagnostic tests and POC testing devices in the home-care, this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Lack of confidence over the various point-of-care diagnostics products due to the product recalls from the various market competitors, this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Point-Of-care diagnostics Market
- By Product
- Glucose Monitoring Products
- Lancets & Lancing Device
- Cardiac Marker
- Blood Gas/Electrolytes
- Infectious Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)
- Healthcare-Associated Infection (HAI)
- Respiratory Infection
- Tropical Disease
- Other Infectious Disease
- Activated Clotting Time (ACT/APTT)
- Pregnancy and Fertility
- Pregnancy test
- Fertility test
- Tumor/Cancer Marker
- Fecal Occult
- Other POC Products
- Glucose Monitoring Products
- By Platform
- Lateral Flow Assays (Immunochromatography tests)
- Molecular Diagnostics
- By Prescription
- Prescription-Based Testing
- OTC Testing
- By End User
- Professional Diagnostic Centers
- Clinical Laboratories, Outpatient Healthcare & Ambulatory Care Settings
- Hospitals/Critical Care Centers
- Home Care
- Research Laboratories
- Other End Users
- Professional Diagnostic Centers
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2017, Siemens Healthiness acquire Epocal Inc., a subsidiary of Alere Inc. Epocal Inc. develops and provides point-of-care blood diagnostic systems for healthcare enterprises.
- In July 2017 Quidel Acquired Alere Triage MeterPro. acquisition has given Quidel diversification by seasonality and geographic point-of-care market.
For More Insights Get FREE Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-point-of-care-diagnostics-market
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global point-of-care diagnostics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire