Global Artificial Blood Substitutes Market Will Accelerate Rapidly with Excellent CAGR of 25.6% by 2028||Demand,Risks, Opportunities,Covid-19 Impact Analysis By HEMARINA, Hemoglobin Oxygen Therapeutics LLC, KaloCyte, Inc., LLC “Visusmed”
The Report on Artificial blood substitutes Market Provides an in-depth investigation of the market driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for obtaining the crucial insight of the industry. The report identifies the most recent improvements, market share, and systems applied by the significant market. Artificial blood substitutes market report offers a great understanding of the current market situation with the historic and upcoming market size based on technological growth, value and volume, projecting cost-effective and leading fundamentals in the market.
Artificial blood substitutes are also known as oxygen therapeutics or haemoglobin-based oxygen carriers. It is used to mimic the function of biological blood and to offer a substitute to blood transfusion. Artificial blood are used as a solution to replace transfusion of banked red blood cells and are designed to overcome the limitations such as shortage of blood sonor, high risk contamination, requirement of cross matching. The allogenic blood transfusions has multiple risks and can cause infectious transmission, transfusion reactions, transfusion related acute lung injury, delayed postoperative wound healing, immunomodulation and potential risk of cancer recurrence. It offers the promise of new and important life-saving medical treatments.
The artificial blood substitutes market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 25.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 30,560.42 thousand by 2028.
Get the PDF Sample Copy (Including FULL TOC, Graphs and Tables) of this report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-artificial-blood-substitutes-market
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
- Hemoglobin Oxygen Therapeutics LLC
- KaloCyte, Inc.
- LLC “Visusmed”
- European Medicines Agency
- OPK Biotech LLC
- NuvOx Pharma
- Prolong Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Boston Therapeutics, Inc.
- Aurum Biosciences
- OXYVITA Inc
- NanoBlood LLC
Artificial blood substitutes Market Developments
- In November 2020, Hemarina published a scientific report for anti-inflammatory and antibacterial property of M 101, an oxygen transporter for the treatment of periodontitis. This study has validated the quality of M 101 molecolue, which is derived from haemoglobin of the marine lugworm.
- In April 2019, Hemoglobin Oxygen Therapeutics LLC announced the publication of its preclinical data which demonstrated that the Hempure could replace packed red blood cells (RBCs) in normothermic kidney perfusion (NMP). This announcement helped the company in gaining significant intrest in the organ transplantation field.
- In June 2020, KaloCyte, Inc. received a USD 300k funding from University System of Maryland (USM) Momentum Fund for developing ErythroMer, a synthetic, bio-inspired red blood substitute. This funding has helped the company in developing the ErythroMer at much faster pace.
Artificial blood substitutes Market Scope and Market Size
The artificial blood substitutes market is segmented on the based on the product type, source, application and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the global artificial blood substitutes market is segmented into perflurocarbon (PFCs) and hemoglobin-based oxygen carriers (HBOCs). Perflurocarbon (PFCs) is further segmented into perftoran. Hemoglobin-based oxygen carries (HBOCs) is further segmented into oxyglobin and hemopure. In 2021, the hemoglobin-based oxygen carriers (HBOCs) segment is expected to dominate the artificial blood substitutes market due to rising demand for blood sustitutes which eliminates the blood typing and to overcome the shortage of human blood.
- On the basis of source, the global artificial blood substitutes market is segmented into human blood, animal blood, microorganism based recombinant HB, synthetic polymers and stem cells. In 2021, the animal blood segment is expected to dominate the artificial blood substitutes market due to availability of ample amount of source to produce artificial blood.
- On the basis of application, the global artificial blood substitutes market is segmented into cardiovascular diseases, malignant neoplasma, injuries, neonatal conditions, organ transplant and maternal condition. In 2021, the injuries segment is expected to dominate the artificial blood substitutes market due to rising incidence of injuries, road accidents and others and high demand for artificial blood to treat them.
- On the basis of end user, the global artificial blood substitutes market is segmented into hospital & clinics, blood banks and others. In 2021, the hospital & clinics segment is expected to dominate the artificial blood substitutes market due to rising number of patients with various illness and growing need for blood.
To Understand How Covid-19 Impact Is Covered In This Report, Get Free Covid-19 Sample @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/covid-19-impact/global-artificial-blood-substitutes-market
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Artificial blood substitutes, is Boosting the Market Growth of Artificial blood substitutes market.
The artificial blood substitutes market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for the historic period 2010 to 2019.
Artificial blood substitutes Market Drivers:
Limited availability of fresh blood and its short life span coupled with increasing demand for blood transfusion and increased funding for development of blood substitutes acts as drivers for the artificial blood substitutes market growth.
Limited availability of fresh blood and its short life span coupled with increasing demand for blood transfusion and increased funding for development of blood substitutes are the key factors driving the global artificial blood substitutes market.
Also, rising awareness regarding the advantages offered by artificial blood and rising demand for artificial blood coupled with insufficient number of blood donors and growing number of research and development on artificial blood will create huge opportunities for the global artificial blood substitutes market.
Artificial blood substitutes Market Restraints:
The inavailability of artificial blood products, extended clinical trials, and side effects associated with artificial blood will create a huge challenge for the global artificial blood substitutes market.
However, the high cost production of artificial blood as well as stringent rules laid down by governmental bodies for approval of blood substitute products may hamper the growth of the artificial blood substitutes market.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1: Artificial Blood Substitutes market Overview
Chapter 2: Artificial Blood Substitutes market Economic Impact
Chapter 3: Competition by Manufacturer
Chapter 4: Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2021-2028)
Chapter 5: Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2021-2028)
Chapter 6: Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
Chapter 7: market Analysis by Application
Chapter 8: Artificial Blood Substitutes Market by Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter 9: Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Chapter 10: Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
Chapter 11: Artificial Blood Substitutes Market Geographic Analyses
Chapter 11.1: North America
Chapter 11.2: Europe
Chapter 11.3: Asia-Pacific
Chapter 11.4: South America
Chapter 12: Artificial Blood Substitutes Market Effect Factors Analysis
Chapter 13: Artificial Blood Substitutes Market Forecast (2021-2028)
Chapter 14: Related Reports
Chapter 15: Appendix
Complete Report Along With TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-artificial-blood-substitutes-market
Key Questions Answered in Global Artificial Blood Substitutes Report:-
Our Report offers:-
- What will the market growth rate, Overview and Analysis by Type of Global Artificial Blood Substitutes in 2028?
- What are the key factors driving, Analysis by Applications and Countries Global Artificial Blood Substitutes?
- What are Dynamics, This Overview Includes Analysis of Scope, and price analysis of top Vendors Profiles of Global Artificial Blood Substitutes?
- Who are Opportunities, Risk and Driving Force of Global Artificial Blood Substitutes?
- Who are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in Global Artificial Blood Substitutes? Business Overview by Type, Applications, Gross Margin and Market Share
- What are the Global Artificial Blood Substitutes opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Market?
Objectives Of Artificial Blood Substitutes Report:
- To get a comprehensive overview of the Artificial Blood Substitutes market.
- To gain information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and their key strategies.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for Artificial Blood Substitutes market analysis and forecast 2021-2028.
- To analyze the market size of the market and infer the key trends from it.
- To inspect the market based on product, market share and size of the product share.
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Artificial Blood Substitutes market.
- To gain insights about the major regional insights in which the Artificial Blood Substitutes is flourishing.
- To describe and forecast the Artificial Blood Substitutes market, in terms of value, by process, product type, and industry.
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, and detail the competitive landscape for market leaders.
- To describe and forecast the market, in terms of value, for various segments, by region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW).
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the market growth.
- To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution to the overall market
- To identify key players operating in the Artificial Blood Substitutes market and comprehensively analyze their market rankings and core competencies.
- To describe major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the Artificial Blood Substitutes market and submarkets.
- To enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpins commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation, and industry verticals.
- To develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- The Wire Times