Annuloplasty Rings Used In Tricuspid Valve Repair Creates Next Avenue for Market Players
The global incidence of valvular heart defects in the ageing geriatric population will give an upswing to the demand for annuloplasty procedures for tricuspid valve repair. According to WHO, 2.0% of global deaths from cardiovascular diseases are related to rheumatic heart disease. Innovations in minimally invasive procedures are executed to spur the adoption of tricuspid valves.
Artificial valves are gaining prominence as it is becoming increasingly feasible to solve fluid dynamics problems and simulate flow within an artificial heart valve. The availability of computational tools can also be used to approximate fluid mechanics parameters such as turbulence and regurgitation volumes and pressure drops. On the back of these aforementioned factors, the tricuspid valve repair market is estimated to grow at a dexterous CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period (2019-2029).
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here-
“Increasing research & development funding and acquisition strategies adopted by major players to expand their regional presence is anticipated to favor the tricuspid valve repair market growth.” says the Fact.MR Analyst.
Key Takeaways of Tricuspid Valve Repair Market Study
- By product type, annuloplasty rings are primarily used in tricuspid valve repair. This is primarily attributed to the absence of other approved medical devices to repair tricuspid valves in the heart.
- Germany and France will hold 13.1% and 11.1% of the global tricuspid valve repair share. Germany is anticipated to exhibit notable CAGR, owing to availability of approved products to treat tricuspid valve defects.
- The hospitals segment has maintained its supremacy in the tricuspid valve repair market, which is attributed to the presence of state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technologies for tricuspid valve surgical procedures to treat tricuspid valve defects.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here-
Key Segments of Tricuspid Valve Repair Market
Fact.MR’s study on the tricuspid valve repair market offers information divided into four important segments— product type, indication, end user, and region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about the important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
Key Questions Answered in Fact.MR’s Tricuspid Valve Repair Market Report
- Which regions will continue to remain the most profitable regional markets for tricuspid valve repair market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for annuloplasty ring manufacturers during the assessment period?
- How will changing trends impact the tricuspid valve repair market?
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities in the tricuspid valve repair market in developed regions?
- Which companies are leading the tricuspid valve repair market?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the tricuspid valve repair market to upscale their position in this landscape?
Full Access of this Report Is Available at
Acquisition and Product Portfolio Expansion are the Key Strategies Followed by Market Players
Tricuspid valve repair device manufacturers are focusing on mergers and acquisitions, which can give them a broader spectrum of product offerings, enhanced capabilities, and large scale manufacturing. In 2017, Edwards Lifesciences acquired Israel based Valtech Cardio, a developer of Cardioband System for Transcatheter repair of mitral and tricuspid valves. With the growing investments in healthcare infrastructure and technological advancements, manufacturers are also focusing on research & development investments to innovate new procedures and medical devices used in tricuspid valve repair.
Looking for more information?
The research study on the tricuspid valve repair market by Fact.MR incorporates an unbiased assessment of key demand-driving factors and trends, which have shaped the landscape of the tricuspid valve repair market over 2014 – 2018 and includes a detailed assessment of key parameters that are anticipated to exert influence during 2019 – 2029. Market statistics have been presented on the basis of product type (annuloplasty rings), Indication (tricuspid valve regurgitation, and tricuspid valve stenosis) and end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and cardiac catheterization laboratories) across major countries of key regions.
For More Insights
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in the US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583