Arterial Stents Market worth US$ 17,887.9 Million by 2025 – Exclusive Report by Fact.MR
Rising incidences of cardiovascular diseases has prompted people to seek timely treatment to improve life expectancies. Amongst all cardiovascular diseases, coronary heart disease accounts for maximum fatalities annually, claims the American Heart Association (AHA). Increased burden of cardiovascular diseases has compelled patients to seek new trends in treatment.
In the wake of this, the demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures has accelerated. Stents are the most preferred method for correcting cardiac anomalies in this respect. This is because the insertion of stents prevents restenosis. Therefore, the demand for arterial stents market is poised to expand impressively at a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4713
Key Trends from the Arterial Stents Market Study:
- Coronary Stents shall dominate the arterial stents market. This is because of an increasing number of coronary artery disease patients and affordability of coronary stents. Anticipated market share is three-fifths of the overall market, growing almost twofold during the forecast period.
- Simultaneously, the Femoral & Popliteal Artery segment is set to experience robust growth. This is attributed to growing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) procedures in correcting heart ailments. An impressive 10.2% CAGR is projected for this segment.
- Europe is anticipated to dominate the arterial stents market owing to strategic presence of key market players in the interventional cardiology market. An impressive 9.6% CAGR is projected for the region. Moreover, majority of the patients here opt for coronary artery stents, due to a high number of PCI procedures.
- Asia-Pacific is not very far behind, registering a healthy CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period. Market penetration by important players and affordability of stents is projected to drive the growth of the region. Coronary Stents are anticipated to hold more than three-fifths of the arterial stents market.
- Downsizing of production of arterial stents is anticipated, owing to the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. Rising infection rates have shifted priority towards addressing patients with COVID-19. This has relegated non-emergency procedures to the backyard, creating a backlog of cardiac patients. However, cardiac complications arising due to the COVID-19 infection such as arrhythmia and tachycardia will be given top priority.
- Important players such as Boston Scientific Corporation have been contributing significantly to mitigate the spread of the disease. The company has taken significant steps to reduce costs by optimizing manufacturing and output prices and reduction in discretionary spending. It has also undertaken monetary and supply donations along with provision of manufacturing expertise and resources.
“The arterial stents market is projected to embark on a positive growth trajectory, driven primarily by increased demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures. To that end, manufacturers are concentrating heavily on product development and expansion of their portfolio,” concludes a Fact.MR analyst.
Market Players Resort to Product Distribution to Expand Market Share
Highly fragmented, the arterial stents market is dominated by more than 50 players. Out of these, three key players- Medtronic, Abbott Laboratories and Boston Scientific Corporation- account for three-tenth of the market share.
Boston Scientific Corporation is the leading player. Its product categories include coronary intervention and peripheral intervention. It specializes in Drug-eluting stents such as Epic, Express & Innova, Self-expanding Stents such as Synergy, Eluvia and Flexive and Bare Metal Stents like Rebel & Promus.
Request More Information about Report Methodology https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4713
Abbott Laboratories, through its Abbott Vascular branch, offers a broad range of endovascular devices and cardiovascular stents. The products it manufactures include Xience Alpine and Xience Xpedition, which are Drug-eluting and Bare Metal Stents respectively, Absolute Pro and Omnilink which are Self-Expanding Stents and RX Acculink which is a Balloon-expanding Stent.
Looking for more information?
The research study on the arterial stents market by Fact.MR incorporates an unbiased assessment of key factors and trends responsible for shaping the landscape of the arterial stents market over 2020-2025. It includes a detailed assessment of key parameters that are anticipated to exert influence during 2020-2025. Market statistics have been presented on the basis of Product (Coronary Stents and Peripheral Stents) and Application (Coronary Artery, Carotid Artery, Iliac Artery, Femoral & Politeal Artery & Others) across five major regions.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Microcirculation Microscope Market: A recent study by Fact.MR on the Microcirculation Microscope market offers an unbiased analysis on the opportunities and trends through 2021 and beyond. The study analyzes crucial trends that are currently determining market growth. This report explicates on vital dynamics, such as the challenges, restraints, and opportunities for key market players along with key stakeholders and emerging players.
Scanning Probe Microscopes Market: A detailed assessment of Scanning Probe Microscopes market value chain analysis, business execution, and supply chain analysis across regional markets has been covered in the report. A list of prominent companies operating in the market along with their product portfolios enhances the reliability of this comprehensive research study.
Microscopy Devices Market: Fact.MR delivers a detailed analysis on global Microscopy Devices market with the strategies and competitive landscape for the upcoming period. The key players’ market share data provided by the report given you a detailed insights on the shortcomings and forthcomings of the market for the forecast period.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Research Insight: https://www.factmr.com/report/4713/arterial-stents-market
Press Release: https://www.factmr.com/media-release/1460/global-arterial-stents-market
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter