Endoscopic Clips Market is anticipated to register a staggering CAGR of 7.3% by 2026
The scope of endoscopic treatment has witnessed an upsurge in recent years, attributed to rising cases of various internal diseases. Endoscopic clips are widely used in closing perforations, lesions and bleeding arteries. This extensive utilization has prompted several companies to invest heavily in designing diverse endoscopic clips, endowed with state-of-the-art modern technology, such as computer-aided surgical sedation.
Based on these trends, the global demand for endoscopic clips market is set to witness an upswing during the forecast period (2020-2026). Projections indicate an impressive CAGR of 7.3%, pegged to reach a value pool of US$ 617.0 Mn. Other generic factors such as an increased geriatric population pool and rising cases of disease requiring endoscopic treatment are also expected to drive the growth of the endoscopic clips market.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4753
Key Takeaways of Global Endoscopic Clips Market Study:
- Hemostatic Endoscopy is set to capture the maximum market share in terms of application. This is attributed to its importance in stemming bleeding and wound healing. The hemostasis segment is anticipated to account for almost half the market, expanding at a CAGR of 7.8%.
- Hospitals are anticipated to register maximum usage of hemostatic endoscopic clips during the forecast period, reaching a value of US$ 333.9 Mn by 2026. A staggering CAGR of 7.8% is projected for this segment. Favorable reimbursement plans and increase in the number of treatment cases shall augment hospitals’ market share.
- North America shall remain the kingpin in the global endoscopic clips market. Investments in technologically-rich research and treatment platforms, large market presence of key manufacturers and increasing prevalence of GI tract cancers is augmenting North America’s market share. The region is anticipated to capture almost two-fifth of the marker share, expanding at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period.
- East-Asia shows impressive growth opportunity in the endoscopic clips market. An untapped market combined with robust economic development and a burgeoning health sector are set to drive market growth in this region. Projections indicate a robust CAGR of 7.6% in the forecast period.
- Rising COVID-19 cases are anticipated to hamper market growth. This is attributed to the call for delaying elective procedures in favor of emergency ones.
- Leading endoscopic clips manufacturers have taken proactive steps to limit the spread of the disease. Cook Medical, for instance, has encouraged its employees to work remotely while visitors are strongly discouraged from visiting manufacturing facilities.
- Boston Scientific is a beneficiary of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act. The act offers economic support to healthcare providers by covering COVID-19 treatment costs and covering up lost revenue due to delayed elective procedures. Likewise, Olympus Corporation has restricted endoscopic clips production and urged its employees to work from home.
“The global endoscopic clips market is anticipated to remain on a positive growth trajectory in the future. Ongoing research and development in advanced endoscopy procedures and product launches are anticipated to provide a boost to the market,” concludes a Fact.MR analyst.
Request More Information about Report Methodology https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4753
Broad Market Presence and Cross Selling Opportunities to Boost Market Growth
Highly consolidated, the global endoscopic clips market is dominated by three players: Boston Scientific Corporation, Cook Medical and Olympus Corporation. These companies concentrate on broad market presence, cross-selling opportunities, and new product launches.
Boston Scientific Corporation’s radiopaque Resolution Clip is designed for hemostasis, endoscopic marking, closure and anchoring of jejunal feeding tubes. It also carries a CE-mark prophylactic clipping to reduce the risk of delayed bleeding post lesion resection. Moreover, the device is equipped with a pushable sheath construction and smooth needle penetration to reduce trauma to the patient.
Another leader, Olympus Corporation, manufactures the QuickClip series endoscopes like the QuickClip2- Single use rotatable clip fixing devices, QuickClip2 Long and EZ Clips.
They offer precise rotation providing exclusive control in orienting the clip, increased flexibility and easy penetration and channel protection. The third player, Cook Medical, manufactures endoscopic clips through its Instinct Endoscopic Hemoclip series, suitable for endoscopic marking, hemostasis and mucosal/submucosal defects less than 3 cm in the upper GI tract.
Looking for more information?
The research study on the global endoscopic clips market by Fact.MR incorporates an unbiased assessment of key factors and trends responsible for shaping the landscape of the global endoscopic clips market over 2020-2026. It includes a detailed assessment of key parameters that are anticipated to exert influence during 2020-2026. Market statistics have been presented on the basis of Application (Endoscopic Marking, Hemostasis and Others.) and End-users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics and Others) across five major regions.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Microcirculation Microscope Market: A recent study by Fact.MR on the Microcirculation Microscope market offers an unbiased analysis on the opportunities and trends through 2021 and beyond. The study analyzes crucial trends that are currently determining market growth. This report explicates on vital dynamics, such as the challenges, restraints, and opportunities for key market players along with key stakeholders and emerging players.
Scanning Probe Microscopes Market: A detailed assessment of Scanning Probe Microscopes market value chain analysis, business execution, and supply chain analysis across regional markets has been covered in the report. A list of prominent companies operating in the market along with their product portfolios enhances the reliability of this comprehensive research study.
Microscopy Devices Market: Fact.MR delivers a detailed analysis on global Microscopy Devices market with the strategies and competitive landscape for the upcoming period. The key players’ market share data provided by the report given you a detailed insights on the shortcomings and forthcomings of the market for the forecast period.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Research Insight: https://www.factmr.com/report/4753/endoscopic-clips-market
Press Release: https://www.factmr.com/media-release/1517/global-endoscopic-clips-market
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter