Asia-Pacific Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market Growth Factors, Industry Scenario, Trends, Demand, Statistics and Forecast 2027
A new research document is added in DBMR database of 350 pages, titled as ‘Asia-Pacific point-of-care testing (POCT) market 2021 ‘with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. Asia-Pacific point-of-care testing (POCT) market report provide the details about industry overview and analysis about market size, share, growth, trend, demand, outlook, classification revenue details, competitive scenario, industry analysis, Markets forecast, manufacturers with development trends and forecasts 2027. This overview includes the market definition, key applications of the product, and the recent manufacturing technology employed for such production. This research refines variations of the Asia-Pacific point-of-care testing (POCT) market to help you in planning the general strategy. The document is provided in readily possible records that uncover tables, charts, figures, structured presentations, pie graphs, and other visual portrayals.
Asia-Pacific point-of-care testing (POCT) market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 10.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 6,425.57 million by 2027, from USD 2983.05 million in 2019.
Download Free Sample (350 Pages PDF) Report: To Know the Impact of COVID-19 on this Industry@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=apac-point-care-testing-poct-market
The major players covered in the report Abbott, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, BD, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher, Sekisui Diagnostics, Trinity Biotech, bioMérieux SA, EKF Diagnostics, AccuBioTech Co., Ltd., Instrumentation Laboratory, Beckman Coulter, Inc., PTS Diagnostics, Nova Biomedical, Chembio Diagnostics Systems, Inc., Quidel Corporation and Sienco, Inc among others domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
The major factors driving the growth of the point-of-care testing (POCT) market are increasing number of liver, kidney diseases and emerging technologies of point-of-care testing (POCT).
- In May 2019, Backman Coulter, Inc. had introduced total laboratory automation solution that sets new standard for turnaround time. This automation solution services will help in getting good quality results and will improve laboratory operations. This will help the company in setting new standard of quality services and hence will help in generating more revenue in future.
- In December 2017, Sekisui Diagnostics has announced to distribute the Mesa Biotech Point of care molecular system for Flu A/Flu B. It helps physicians with rapid infectious disease diagnosis at the point of care with increased sensitivity. Thus, this will help the company in more revenue generation.
Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market Development
- In August 2019, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited has launched a new diagnostics manufacturing facility in India. This site is fully equipped with a benchmarked manufacturing facility process. It will help the company in the diversification of its product service and growth in the future.
Scopes of the Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market
Asia-Pacific point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented on the basis of countries into China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
- All country based analysis of point-of-care testing (POCT) market is further analyzed based on further segmentation. On the basis of product, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into glucose monitoring products, cardiometabolic testing products, infectious disease testing products, pregnancy and fertility testing products, tumor/cancer marker testing products, urinalysis testing products, cholesterol testing products, hematology testing products, drugs-of-abuse testing products, fecal occult testing products, rapid coagulation testing and other POC products. On the basis of application, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into blood transfusion, cardiac monitoring, coagulation, blood glucose, haematology, non- invasive SPO2 monitoring, non- invasive PCO2 monitoring, whole blood analysis, vital sign monitoring and others. On the basis of platform, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into lateral flow assays/immunochromatography tests, dipsticks, microfluidics, molecular diagnostics and immunoassays. On the basis of prescription mode, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into prescription-based testing and OTC testing. On the basis of testing type, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into immunoassays, cell-based assays, nucleic acid amplification testing, clinical chemistry assays and hematology. On the basis of end-user, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, laboratories, home care, ambulatory surgery centers and others. On the basis of distribution channel, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into direct tender and retail pharmacies.
TO UNDERSTAND HOW COVID-19 IMPACT IS COVERED IN THIS REPORT– GET FREE COVID-19 SAMPLE@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/covid-19-impact/apac-point-care-testing-poct-market
Trends Impacting the Market
Now the question is which other regions F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Abbott and Trinity biotech are targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has estimated a large growth in China point-of-care testing (POCT) market and the market leaders targeting Japan and India to be their next revenue pockets for 2020.
The point-of-care testing (POCT) market is becoming more competitive every year with companies such as Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Abbott and Trinity biotech as they are the market leaders for point-of-care testing (POCT) market. Data Bridge Market Research new reports highlight the major growth factors and opportunities in the point-of-care testing (POCT) market.
Competitive Landscape and Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market Share Analysis
Point-of-care testing (POCT) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Point-of-care testing (POCT) market
Key Pointers Covered in Asia-Pacific Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
- Market Size
- Market Standards and Changes
- Market Trials in Different Regions
- Market Requirements in Different Regions
- Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Recent Market Value for Different regions
- Sales Data for Market Competitors
- Market Key Vendors and Disruptors Study
- Impact of COVID-19 in the market
Purchase Full Report Directly @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/apac-point-care-testing-poct-market
Key points in the report:
- Strategic recommendations in key business sections in light of the market estimations
- Market share and size of all the foremost industry players
- Strategic proposals for the new participants
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry for the period of 2021-2028 to assist stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities
- Market strategies that are being adopted by your competitors and leading organizations
- Key parameters which are driving this market and restraining its growth
- All the challenges manufacturers will face as well as new opportunities and threats faced by them
- Market share appraisals for regional and global levels
- Detailed overview of parent market potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- In-depth analysis of the global order management software market and current & future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
- The Wire Times