Demand for ccfDNA Isolation Kits Is Poised to See a Healthy Growth Outlook at 6% CAGR During 2019 – 2029
Surpassing revenues worth US$ 215 Mn in 2019, sales of blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy are poised to see a healthy growth outlook at 6% CAGR during 2019 – 2029. Despite being an essential diagnostic product in the practice of laboratory biopsy testing, the blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy market is still young, and the application scope remains majorly limited to research industry.
High product availability is limited to developed regions such as North America, Europe, and Oceania. However, increased application of blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy in genetic diagnostics and other common diagnostic procedures is likely to bolster demand for blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy in following years.
The healthcare industry is consistently witnessing an increase in the number of biopsy procedures every year, globally, due to the increasing prevalence of cancer. Growing awareness and rise in cancer screening procedures has led to the growth of the blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy market which in turn has increased the rate of early diagnosis of cancer.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –
Key Segments of the Blood Collection Tubes for Liquid Biopsy Market
Fact.MR’s study on the blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy market offers information divided into four important segments-product, application, end user, and region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about the important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts –
Key Takeaways – Blood Collection Tubes for Liquid Biopsy
- Healthcare centers would show remarkable growth in adoption of blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy owing to the rise in number of research activities.
- Increasing prevalence of cancers will remain one of the major factors responsible for the growth of the blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy market.
- Blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy market is a fragmented landscape.
- Growing demand for single needle penetration for multiple tests is identified as the key growth engine, pushing adoption of blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy.
- Norgen Biotek
Plastic Tubes Remain Highly Sought-after
On back of higher safety standards, plastic blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy will continue to gather preference over their glass counterparts. The former remains preferred for their greater reliability during routine clinical chemistry analysis, tumor screening, biopsy tests and chemotherapeutic drug monitoring. The shatter-resistant plastic further reduces the risk of exposure to pathogens and contamination.
Attractiveness of Asian Markets Intact
Growth opportunities for the blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy market players is picking up the pace in the East and South Asian regions. Increasing availability of economically affordable blood collection tubes would also be a significant booster to market growth. A large number of local manufacturers, particularly in China, Japan, and India, are increasing the scope for manufacturers and boosting the blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy market growth.
Full Access of this Report Is Available at
Know More About Blood Collection Tubes for Liquid Biopsy Market
Fact.MR’s business intelligence also underlines groundbreaking insights into the competitive scenario of the blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy market, along with highlights of manufacturers’ differential strategies. The blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy market is majorly covered by the players offering conventional blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy. The key players’ operating in the blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy market will continue to focus on delivering of their products through direct sales and distribution channels.
Key Questions Answered in Fact.MR’s Blood Collection Tubes for Liquid Biopsy Market Report
- Which regions will continue to remain the most profitable for blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy during the assessment period?
- How will the changing trends impact the blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy market?
- How will the market players capture the untapped market opportunities in the blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy market?
- How local players’ products will impact the adoption of blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy?
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Contact:US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583 Corporate Headquarter: Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com