Global Thermal Paper Markets, 2021-2028 - Growing Product Usage in Tags & Labels in the Food & Beverages and Pharmaceutical Industries - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Thermal Paper Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Application (PoS, Tags & Labels, Lottery & Gaming), by Region (Asia Pacific, North America, MEA), and Segment Forecasts, 2021-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global thermal paper market size is expected to reach USD 6.03 billion by 2028 registering a CAGR of 5.2%
The growing product usage in tags & labels in the food & beverages and pharmaceutical industries is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period.
The rapid growth of the retailing industry in India, China, Indonesia, Brazil, UAE, and Saudi Arabia is boosting the use of retail transactions through PoS terminals. In addition, strict labeling norms in the food & beverages and pharmaceutical industries are further expected to boost the product demand.
The growing popularity of the gaming and casino industry across the world is also expected to provide a significant boost to the global market. Las Vegas, Singapore, and Macao are some of the most popular destinations that have gained prominence due to their gaming and casino industry.
Increasing footfall at these places is expected to prove beneficial to the market growth. Companies in the Asia Pacific, particularly in Japan, have established their production units as well as strategic business channels in Europe and the U.S to cater to the buyers at the domestic level.
Some of the manufacturers have formed partnerships with local roll converters for ensuring product supply to their consumers.
Thermal Paper Market Report Highlights
- In China, the tags & label segment is expected to grow at a CAGR 6.9% over the forecast period on account of growing product adoption in tags & labels in the food & beverages and retailing industries of the country
- In 2020, the revenue for the PoS application segment in the North America region stood at USD 709.6 million owing to the wide use of PoS machines at supermarkets, cafeterias, gas stations, and retail stores
- In Germany, the market is anticipated to reach USD 264.7 million by 2028 on account of increasing product usage in tags & labels for inventory management purposes in the regional manufacturing industry
- The PoS application segment in India is expected to register a CAGR of 11.4% over the forecast owing to the continued efforts by the Government of India to promote various types of cashless transaction modes
- With the growing restrictions of Bisphenol A-based products, manufacturers are progressively launching phenol-free thermal paper products in key markets
- Ricoh Company, Ltd.
- Oji Holdings Corporation
- Appvion Incorporated
- Koehler Group
- Mitsubishi Paper Mills (MPM) Ltd.
- Hansol Paper Co. Ltd.
- Gold Huasheng Paper Co., Ltd.
- Henan Province JiangHe Paper Co., Ltd.
- Thermal Solutions International, Inc. (TSI)
- Jujo Thermal Limited
- Rotolificio Bergamasco Srl
- Nakagawa Manufacturing (USA), Inc.
- Twin Rivers Paper Company
- Iconex LLC
- Lecta Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rhu4bc
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900