Worldwide Crystalline Polyethylene Terephthalate Industry to 2026 - Increasing Demand from the Food & Beverage Market - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Crystalline Polyethylene Terephthalate Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market for Crystalline Polyethylene Terephthalate is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% globally during the forecast period.
- ETIMEX PRIMARY PACKAGING
- Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited
- JBF Industries Ltd
- Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials group of companies
- TEIJIN LIMITED
- Zhejiang Hengyi Group Co., Ltd
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from the Food & Beverage Industry
- Crystalline polyethylene terephthalate (C-PET) is a product of the polyester family. When PET is held in the stretched form at elevated temperatures, it slowly crystallizes and starts to become opaque, more rigid and less flexible.
- In the food & beverage industry, the C-PET application is seen in take-home, prepared-food containers, and trays that can be reheated in the oven or microwave.
- Additionally, C-PET also finds its application in bottles made for carbonated soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, and other edibles.
- C-PET is generally opaque and their thickness range is much higher as to withstand extreme applications.
- C-PET has superior properties like outstanding high temperatures and is less tensile due to which its application in food & beverage industry has been increasing.
- Hence, owing to the growing application of C-PET in food & beverage industry especially in Asia-Pacific region, the demand for Crystalline Polyethylene Terephthalate Market is expected to increase over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for C-PET during the forecast period. Due to the high demand from countries like China, India, and Japan the market for C-PET has been rapidly increasing in the region.
- The largest producers of C-PET are located in the Asia-Pacific region. Some of the leading companies involved in the production of C-PET in the region are - NOVAPET, SABIC, PolyQuest, Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited, and Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials.
- Apart from the food and beverage industry, the pharmaceutical industry majorly finds the application of C-PET in making sterilizing equipment like trays, lids, blood bottles, beakers, and other equipment that are extensively used.
- In India, about 296 cold chain projects in food processing have been approved in 2019, hence increasing the scope of application of C-PET.
- Chinese pharmaceutical industry which is valued at about ~USD 145 billion currently, represents the biggest emerging market with growth tipped to reach about ~USD 200 billion by 2022, thus increasing the scope of application of C-PET.
- The aforementioned factors, coupled with government support, are contributing to the increasing demand for Crystalline Polyethylene Terephthalate market during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand from the Food & Beverage Industry
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Stringent Environmental Regulations
4.2.2 Unfavorable Conditions Arising Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.5 Feedstock Analysis
4.6 Technological Snapshot
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.2 End-user Industry
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share (%)/Ranking Analysis
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tuvele
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900