Obesity Management Market Report Covers Detailed Industry Scope, Future Scenario and Elaborates Outlook to 2031
Obesity is a prominent community health problem in many parts of the world. It is associated with numerous health disorders including gallbladder disease, heart disease, diabetes, stroke, hypertension, and fatty liver disease in addition to some cancers. According to a recent Future Market Insights (FMI) report, the market is set to surpass US$ 1.2 Bn by the end of the forecast period in 2031, with a CAGR of over 5%.
Globally, more than 1 billion individuals are overweight or obese and the numbers continue rising. This high prevalence of obesity will drive demand for obesity management products and services in the long term.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), approximately 1.9 billion adults were overweight and 650 million adults were obese. Whereas 38.3 million children under 5 years of age were either overweight or obese in 2019. One in three adults in North America is obese. In the U.S., 80 million adults and 12.7 million children suffer from obesity.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-587
Furthermore, there has been an increase in the per capita healthcare expenditure, especially in developed countries, with better reimbursement policies. People are now inclined towards out-of-pocket expenditure healthcare. Personal health, grooming, and concerns over social discrimination are leading people to take obesity management consultations.
However, the unprecedented pandemic crisis has had a significant impact on the obesity management market due to a slump of patient footfall in hospitals and clinics. Preference is now being given to the treatment of COVID-19 patients, limiting resources for anti-obesity consultations and related drugs or surgeries.
Also, there has been a halt in clinical trials for weight management drugs. However, with the availability and commencement of the COVID-19 vaccination, the clinical trials are resuming and are anticipated to pick up pace during the forecast period. Also, the adoption of telehealth and in developing countries is likely to bode well for the future of the market in the long term.
Obesity Management Market
Key Takeaways from Obesity Management Market Study
- Bupropion and Naltrexone will reflect register faster growth at a CAGR of 8.4%, owing to an increase in the preference for combination therapy in weight management.
- Gastric sleeve surgery will account for over 40% of the market throughout the forecast period owing to benefits of simplicity and time-efficiency.
- The U.S. will lead the North America market with a share of over 64% in 2021, driven by continuing diet and lifestyle issues prevalent in the country.
- Germany followed by Russia are leading markets in Europe, reflecting CAGR of over 6% through the end of 2031, driven by improvements in public health programs.
- Japan dominates the East Asia market, accounting for 49% value share in 2021, with government awareness programs contributing to growth.
Key Participant Insights
Prominent players in the Obesity Management Market are focusing on collaborations, mergers & acquisitions for global expansion and enhanced opportunities focused on emerging economies thereby, enhancing their market presence.
The key market players covered by FMI include GlaxoSmithKline Plc., VIVUS, Inc., Novo Nordisk A/S, Currax Pharmaceuticals LLC, Cheplapharm Arzneimittel GmbH, Bausch Health Companies Inc., and Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-587
Why Future Market Insights?
· Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
· Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
· A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
· Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org