Sales of Rhizoma Gastrodiae Tablets for Online Pharmacies Is Likely to Expand at under 5% CAGR until 2031
According to a recently published report by award-winning consulting firm Fact.MR. Heavy emphasis on herbal-based and traditional medicines is anticipated to account for bulk of this expansion.The market for rhizoma gastrodiae tablets in the U.S is likely to expand at under 5% CAGR until 2031.
Historically, the market accrued credible gains, expanding at just under 10% CAGR from 2016 to 2020. Prospects have been further heightened amidst the COVID-19 crisis, with several healthcare providers investigating the possibility of incorporating alternative medicine as an effective first-line treatment for severely infected patients.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6322
As per the World Health Organization, maximum application has been in China, attributed to growing application of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to treat debilitating diseases such as severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). Furthermore, 4 out of 5 healthcare providers in key African countries have embedded alternative medicine as an effective therapy. Moreover, applications have also widened to treat various chronic disorders, including fatty liver.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Gastrodia elata f. glauca rhizoma gastrodiae tablet demand to expand at an impressive 10% CAGR
- By distribution channel, retail pharmacies to account for maximum sales, expanding at a CAGR of approximately 15%
- Sales of rhizoma gastrodiae tablets in the U.S. to generate approximately 40% of revenue, expanding at under 5% CAGR
- China to remain the epicenter of market growth, yielding over 50% of total revenue
- 3 out 10 rhizoma gastrodiae tablet sales are expected across India, expanding at a CAGR of 9%
- Market in the U.K. to emerge as a promising hub, poised to exhibit a CAGR of approximately 7% through 2031
“Prominent manufacturers of rhizoma gastrodiae tablets are likely to majorly incline towards key emerging economies across Asia and Africa, amid heightened scope of traditional medicine in key countries,” concludes a Fact.MR analyst.
Get Customization on this Research Report for specific research solutions https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6322
Key Market Segments Covered
- Gastrodia Elata F. Glauca Rhizoma Gastrodiae Tablets
- G. Elata Bl. F. Elta Rhizoma Gastrodiae Tablets
- Other Rhizoma Gastrodiae Tablets
- Distribution Channel
- Rhizoma Gastrodiae Tablets for Hospital Pharmacies
- Rhizoma Gastrodiae Tablets for Retail Pharmacies
- Rhizoma Gastrodiae Tablets for Online Pharmacies
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- East Asia
- South Korea
- Rest of East Asia
- South Asia
- Rest of South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Oceania
- North America
Full Access of this Report Is Available at https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6322
Prominent rhizome gastrodiae tablet manufacturers as profiled in Fact.MR’s report include Zhaotong Huacheng Pharmaceuticals, Guangdong Luofu Shan National Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Beijing Tong Ren Tang, Guizhou Bailing Group,Guangxi Changzhou Natural Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Lanzhou Foci Pharmaceutical, Shaanxi Tianyang Pharmaceutical, Taiji Group Sichuan Mianyang Pharmaceutical,and Tsumura & Co.
- In June 2017, Beijing Tong Ren Tang Europe Holding B.V entered a strategic co-operation agreement with the Republic of Kazakhstan for establishing a Chinese Medical Center to further Chinese Medicine.
- In November 2019, Tsumura & Co. concluded its Letter of Intent regarding Tianjin China Medico Technology Co. Ltd. to forge a capital alliance with the intention of expanding its business in Traditional Chinese Medicine and ensure stable supply of crude drugs.
More Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the rhizoma gastrodiae tablets market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of type (Gastrodia Elata F. Glauca, G. Elata Bl. F. Elata, and others) and distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies), across seven major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa).
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions.We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai.While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise.Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed.
Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates