Pressure Infusion Bags Market Trends And Insights 2029 | Future Market Insights
A new market research report by Future Market Insights on the pressure infusion bags market includes global industry analysis 2014 – 2018 and opportunity assessment 2019 – 2029. Pressure infusion bags market is driven by significant rise in adoption of advanced technologies and growing research and development activities. The report investigates the pressure infusion bags market and provides critical insights for the forecast period of 2019 -2029. As per the findings of the report, the global pressure infusion bags market is projected to experience significant growth over the forecast period due to multiple driving factors such as increasing emergency and transfusion cases and development of healthcare infrastructure across geographies.
The global pressure infusion bags market was valued at ~US$ 253 Mn in 2018, and is expected to increase at a CAGR of ~6% during the forecast period of 2019-2029. This growth is majorly driven by the increasing use of pressure infusion bags for rapid infusion of blood and drugs, in order to protect the end organ damage during traumatic conditions.
The overall progress of the healthcare sector and infrastructure in MEA and Asia-Pacific are likely to unfold lucrative opportunities for market players operating in the pressure infusion bags market. In addition, manufacturers are expected to primarily focus on developing cost-effective and user-friendly bags in the coming years.
South Asia Continues to Hold Lucrative Opportunities
Regions such as North America and East Asia are expected to hold prominent market shares in terms of value. However, the South Asia market is expected to project lucrative growth in the global pressure infusion bags market over the forecast period of 2019-2029. This growth is propelled by the rapid growth and development of healthcare infrastructure, especially trauma care units, intensive care units and ambulatory surgical centers in countries of South Asia that include India and ASEAN countries. The economic condition of these countries have been developing positively, thereby creating newer growth opportunities for the market players.
Get Report Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2243
Macroeconomic factors such as growing population, increasing immunosuppressed patient population, and increase in the number of players along with strong distribution network and rapid development in the healthcare infrastructure have attracted the attention of manufactures to establish a firm collaboration with local distributors in South Asia.
Hospitals and Outpatient Facilities Remain Key End Users for Pressure Infusion Bags
The global market of pressure infusion bags has been segmented on the basis of different types of pressure infusion bags products, their multiple applications, their volume capacity, their material, their targeted indications and regions such as North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania and Middle East and Africa.
- By type, the disposable type of pressure infusion bags segment is expected to hold prominent value shares of the global pressure infusion bags market. This has majorly resulted to avoid and minimizing chances of cross contamination during fluid infusion and ensures the patient safety
- On the basis of application, the blood and drug infusion segment is expected to consume majority share of the global pressure infusion bags market value. Invasive Pressure monitoring procedures is the second application which account the remaining market share.
Pressure Infusion Bags Market: Vendor Insights
The report highlights some of the prominent market players, who have established themselves as leaders in the global pressure infusion bags market. Some of the examples of key players in the global pressure infusion bags market are
- VBM Medizintechnik GmbH
- Smiths Medical (Smiths Group plc.)
- Friedrich Bosch GmbH & Co. KG
- Biegler GmbH
- SARSTEDT AG & Co. KG. Vyaire Medical Inc.
- Spengler SAS
- Armstrong Medical
- Statcorp Medical
Any Queries, ask an Expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-2243
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the Pressure Infusion Bags Market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
- Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com