Headspace Gas Analyzers Market Demand, Supply, Growth Factors, Latest Rising Trend and Forecast to 2031
According to a recent study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global headspace gas analyzers (HGA) market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The market is expected to grow from US$ 60.8 Mn in 2020 to over US$ 152.8 Mn by 2031. This reflects a cumulative CAGR of around 8.8% over the forecast period (2021-2031).
Increasing demand for in-process monitoring to keep an eye on various quality parameters of headspace analyzer such as container closure integrity (CCI), oxygen content, and moisture content is expected to push sales of headspace gas analyzers in the near future.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-13979
Recently, regulatory requirements for sterile pharmaceuticals have been increasingly focused on CCI. Numerous new drug items and container systems have been released to the market. In the various stages of the product package life cycle, appropriate level of CCI verification and HGA is advised.
Headspace gas analyzers methods eliminate all the destructive inspections’ limitations, allowing for a targeted, objective, holistic evaluation of the entire production and ensure the product stability.
Headspace Gas Analyzers Market
They also provide sterility throughout the product life cycle, research and validation, normal manufacturing, and the marketed product scenario. As a result, a change in the rules for the use of headspace gas analyzers in the pharmaceutical and other industries is likely to increase the demand for these devices.
Technological advancement and new product launches & approvals have emerged as key growth strategies adopted by the leading players in the headspace gas analyzers market. By adopting these strategies, companies are aiming to expand their regional presence as well as product offerings.
For instance, in July 2021, the CCI laboratory tester NEO DPX by WILCO AG was honoured with the Good Design Award 2020 in the industrial category by the Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design.
In June 2019, WILCO AG developed an individual system design in six phases for the visual inspection of parenteralia in various packaging materials to achieve the greatest possible reliability of the inspection results.
Such developments not only strengthens the company’s existing portfolio but also help to increase their presence at the regional as well as global level, and helps companies to sustain the increasing competitive pressure.
Key Takeaways from Headspace Gas Analyzers Study
- By product, oxygen headspace analyzers will hold maximum share of more than 45% in 2021.
- In terms of modality, benchtop system of headspace gas analyzers are expected to account for over 60% of the market share in 2021 owing to the extreme stability and accuracy in the inspection of overfilled containers with limited headspace.
- By end user, the hospitals will account for over 40% of the market share in 2021 owing to the rising demand for sterile products and increasing percentage of health problems by unhygienic food packaging.
- North America is expected to hold nearly 40% of global market share in 2021 on the back of rising product adoption, increasing demand for packaging of pharmaceutical products, health consciousness, and increasing disposable incomes
Who is Winning?
Some of the leading manufacturers of headspace gas analyzers market are focusing on product launch, collaboration and partnership strategies for global expansion objectives, thereby, enhancing their market presence.
- In June 2021, CS Analytical Laboratory installed LIGHTHOUSE’s Instruments Suite with laser-based headspace capabilities for container closure integrity testing.
- In July 2019, Labthink launched a commemorative innovative product, C130H Gas Permeation Test System, a high-precision laboratory testing instrument based on a differential pressure method, to help realize gas permeability, solubility coefficient, and diffusion of thin films and sheets in fields of scientific research, food, pharmaceuticals, packaging materials, and many others, to efficiently enhance product quality control and new product R&D processes.
- In July 2017, Illinois Instruments collaborated with OxySense, a leading brand in non-invasive optical oxygen analyzers and permeation testing solutions. OxySense and Systech Illinois had been trusted for decades for delivering the highest quality and most reliable gas measurement solutions.
The key market players covered by FMI include WILCO AG, Quantek Instruments Inc., Illinois Instruments Inc., Labthink International Inc., LIGHTHOUSE, GASPOROX AB, Xepics SA, Bonfiglioli Engineering S.r.l.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13979
Why Future Market Insights?
· Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
· Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
· A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
· Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com