Dual-Powered Medical Suction Devices Market Analysis By Product ( AC-Powered, Battery-Powered, Dual-Powered, Manually-Operated ) Portability ( Wall-Mounted, Hand-Held ) By End User ( Homecare, Setting, Hospitals Clinics ) – Forecast 2030
Medical Suction Devices Market By Product (AC-Powered, Battery-Powered, Dual Powered, Manually Operated), By Application (Surgical, Airway Clearing, Research & Diagnostics), By Portability (Wall Mounted, Hand Held) and By End User (Home care Setting, Hospitals, Clinics) & Region – Forecast to 2020-2030
Proper management of fluids is an important function of medical suction devices. Liquid and solid medical waste is a potential biohazard for patients, waste handlers, and the environment. In order to mitigate the risk of re-infection and reemergence of infectious diseases, safe waste management is of utmost importance.
Overall, the global medical suction devices market is projected to expand at a steady CAGR of 4% over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030.
Amid the global havoc caused by infectious diseases such as SARS and COVID-19, proper disposal of medical waste has become a matter of priority for governments and regulatory authorities across the world. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that more than 30% infections are acquired from hospitals.
“Despite being hit by the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic initially, the global medical suction devices market has recovered and is expected to benefit from rising demand for medical devices due to the virus outbreak,”says a Fact.MR analyst.For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5434
Global Medical Suction Devices Market: Segmentation
- Airway Clearing
- Research & Diagnostics
- Homecare Setting
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5434
Key Takeaways from Medical Suction Devices Market Report
- Wall-mounted medical suction devices is expected to emerge as the most lucrative segment. Meanwhile, hand-held medical suction devices are anticipated to register significant growth over the forecast period.
- North America is projected to be the most lucrative market for medical suction devices. The Asia Pacific region is expected to register the highest and fastest growth over the forecast period.
- Increasing number of prevalent respiratory diseases is anticipated to be the primary driver for the medical suction devices market.
- Limited reimbursement for medical suction devices might have a negative impact on the market in the near future.
- Rising geriatric population is projected to drive the global medical suction devices market.
- Increasing healthcare expenditure in developed as well as developing nations is anticipated to impact the global medical suction devices market in a positive way.
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Medical Suction Devices Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Medical Suction Devices Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Medical Suction Devices Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5434
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
More Valuable Insights on Medical Suction Devices Market
In its latest report, Fact.MR has provided an unbiased analysis on the global medical suction devices market, comprising data on historical statistics (2015-2019) and forecast of demand for the period from 2020 to 2030. The report discusses critical insights on the medical suction devices market in terms of product (AC-powered, battery-powered, dual-powered, and manually-operated), applications (surgical, airway cleaning, and research and diagnostics), end user (homecare settings and hospitals & clinics), and portability (wall-mounted and hand-held), and across 5 key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa).
- Allied Healthcare Products Inc.
- Precision Medical Inc.
- Drive Medical
- INTEGRA Biosciences AG
- Medicop Inc.
- SSCOR Inc.
- ATMOS MedizinTechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- ZOLL Medical Corporation
- Welch Vacuum
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Biomedical Textiles Market – According to Fact.MR, the global biomedical textiles market was valued at around US$ 12 Bn in 2020, and is projected to expand 1.4X to top US$ 17 Bn by 2031. Technological advancements in textiles for better treatment and increasing health awareness among people are key factors expected to drive market growth at a CAGR above 5% across the 2021-2031 forecast period.
Solid State Battery Market – Newly-released solid state battery industry analysis by Fact.MR shows that global sales of solid state batteries in 2020 were valued at US$ 56.9 Mn. At around 30% CAGR, projected market growth during 2021 – 2031 is expected to be significantly higher than previous years. By 2031, the market for portable solid state batteries is expected to account for an absolute dollar opportunity of nearly US$ 911 Mn.
Periodontal Dental Services Market – According to Fact.MR’s periodontal dental services industry analysis, revenue in the global market topped US$ 14 Bn in 2020, in spite of recessionary impacts induced by the COVID-19 pandemic. Demand remained high amid rising occurrences of periodontal diseases worldwide. The market is expected to reach a valuation of around US$ 27.4 Bn by 2031, expanding at an impressive CAGR of 10% over the forecast period of 2021-2031.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Contact:US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583 Corporate Headquarter: Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com Press Release:https://www.factmr.com/media-release/1770/global-medical-suction-devices-market
The post Dual-Powered Medical Suction Devices Market Analysis By Product ( AC-Powered, Battery-Powered, Dual-Powered, Manually-Operated ) Portability ( Wall-Mounted, Hand-Held ) By End User ( Homecare, Setting, Hospitals Clinics ) – Forecast 2030 appeared first on Latest Market Reports.