Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Contrast Agents Market Analysis, Trends, Top Manufacturers, Share, Growth, Statistics, Opportunities and Forecast to 2029
The magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) contrast agents market is expected to grow rapidly in the foreseeable future, due to surging demand for image-guided surgical procedures. Advancements in diagnostic imaging and growing number of diagnostic centers offering magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) services create a significant opportunity for players operating in the MRI contrast agents market.
Increasing investments in the magnetic resonance imaging contrast agents market by key market players and new product launches are major factors expected to boost growth further. The global magnetic resonance imaging contrast agents market was valued at US$ 765 Mn in 2018, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period (2019–2029).
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-11023
Key Takeaways of MRI Contrast Agents Market Study
- Extracellular fluid (ECF) agents contributed more than three-fourth value share of the magnetic resonance imaging contrast agents market in 2018. This can be attributed to the availability of more patient-compliant products, and better clinical outcomes due to their brief vascular phase, rapid distribution in the extracellular space, and faster elimination through renal systems than other contrast agents.
- Hospitals represented the highest market value share, followed by diagnostic centers, due to higher installed base of MRI units in hospitals and substantial visit to outpatient departments for the treatment and diagnosis of several disorders.
- North America holds the highest revenue share in the global magnetic resonance imaging contrast agents market, owing to significant number of MRI scans performed with contrast agents.
- Government initiatives towards the development of modern healthcare centers and financial support towards the growth of medical imaging technologies in Asian countries are expected to drive the growth of the magnetic resonance imaging contrast agents market in the region.
New Product Launches – Imperative Strategy for Market Players
Increasing introduction of new MRI contrast agents is the major factor responsible for intense competition among market players. Several companies are focusing on launching new magnetic resonance imaging contrast agents to increase their product sales and expand market share. For example, in March 2017, GE Healthcare launched Clariscan (gadoteric acid), a new macrocyclic MRI contrast agent, in Europe, and in July 2018 in South Korea.
What else is in the report?
Future market insights offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the magnetic resonance imaging contrast agents market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment from 2014–2018 and projections for 2019–2029, based on product type (paramagnetic contrast agents and superparamagnetic contrast agents) and end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and diagnostic centers) across seven key regions.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11023
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com