Rapid Infuser Market Size, Key Players, Growth Factors, Regions and Applications, Industry Forecast by 2030
The global rapid infusers market has relatively less impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, with a new report by Future Market Insights (FMI) estimating market revenues to grow at 4.5% through 2030. While growing focus on advanced and novel care is driving growth, high cost, combined with concerns about efficacy continue to limit adoption.
- Market revenues will surpass USD 817 million, with anaesthesia, and emergency healthcare applications being the primary driving factors
- Hospitals will remain the leading end users, while ASCs are also likely to reflect steady growth on the back of growing adoption in outpatient medical procedures.
- Trolley mounted offerings continue to witness market preference, owing to portability and ease of use in hospital settings, accounting for ~70% of market share.
- North America followed by Europe, are leading regional markets for rapid infusers, supported by the massive investments into the healthcare sector, and easier access to new hospital and emergency care technologies.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-6716
Covid-19 Impact on Rapid Infusers Market
The COVID-19 pandemic is expected to marginally impact the rapid infusers market. Demand largely remains stable as rapid infusers are standard equipment in most healthcare facilities for critical care applications. The demand for reusable rapid infusers is likely to fall in favor of single-use alternatives, owing to concerns over viral transmission.
Potential disruptions of raw material and component supplies due to lockdown and trade restrictions are concerns. However, the essential natures of the products, makes the industry largely exempt from government restrictions. Demand is unlikely to change substantially even in the post-pandemic period as applications in urology, gynecology, and ICUs continue unabated.
Who is Winning?
In a new report, Future Market Insights has provided comprehensive details on essential business strategies that find roles in the rapid infusers market. Market leaders in the industry have been emphasizing on the expansion of their portfolios with efforts on product research. Also, strategic acquisitions are gaining ground in the industry.
3M, GE Healthcare Inc., ZOLL Medical Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, Smith’s Group plc, Soma Technology Inc., Smisson-Cartledge Biomedical, and Becton, Dickinson and Company are some of the key companies operating in the rapid infuser market.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-6716
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org