Global Pneumococcal Vaccine Market Report 2021-2026: Focus on Prevnar 13, Synflorix, Pneumovax 23,Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine, Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Pneumococcal Vaccine Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global pneumococcal vaccine market grew at a CAGR of around 5% during 2015 & 2020. Looking forward, the global pneumococcal vaccine market to exhibit moderate growth during the next five years.
The vaccines help protect both children and adults by stimulating the immune system and protecting against the bacterial strains responsible for severe infections. As these vaccines help prevent infection from spreading, reduce fatality rate and eliminate the need for hospitalization, they are widely being used across the globe.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), children under 2-5 years of age are at a high risk of developing pneumococcal disease. This, in confluence with the escalating number of birth rates and the growing concerns among parents about the health of their children, represents one of the major factors bolstering the market growth.
Additionally, the increasing geriatric population is contributing to the market growth. This can also be accredited to the contagiousness of the disease, which can cause severe complications in older adults. Furthermore, the rising number of smokers and individuals living with chronic health conditions is positively influencing the market growth.
Moreover, the introduction of the Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV) in infant routine immunization by governing agencies of numerous countries is anticipated to propel the market growth.
Apart from this, the growing cases of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) have promoted the utilization of pneumococcal vaccines as a preventative measure against the increased risk of lung infections caused by the viral disease.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global pneumococcal vaccine market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global pneumococcal vaccine market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vaccine type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global pneumococcal vaccine market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Panacea Biotec Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Serum Institute of India Pvt Ltd
- Walvax Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Vaccine Type:
- Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine
- Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine
Breakup by Product Type:
- Prevnar 13
- Pneumovax 23
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Distribution Partner Companies
- Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO)
- Government Authorities
Breakup by End User:
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ubtvnk
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900