The Plasma Separation Tubes Market sales is expected to reach US$ 874.6 Mn by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% between 2021 and 2031
According to a recent study by Future Market Insights (FMI), sales in the Plasma Separation Tubes Market are expected to top US$ 466.6 Mn in 2021. The market is likely to register a CAGR of over 6.5% during the forecast period, from 2021 to 2031.
Plasma present in a human blood is one of the convenient sources which can circulate biomarkers. The antibodies, antigens and foreign nucleic acid present in plasma, help to diagnose a variety of serious infectious diseases including cancer, Alzheimer’s, and those caused due to Zika or Ebola virus during outbreaks.
As per The Lancet’s 2020 report on the global burden of diseases 2019, which was led by the Institute of Health Metrics & Evaluation analysed more than 286 causes of death and stated that around 204 countries across the globe were affected by nearly 369 kinds of diseases and injuries associated with more than 80 risk factors. Global crisis due to chronic diseases and related risk factors have left a large number of populations at a higher risk and vulnerable to acute health emergencies like in COVID-19 cases.
High prevalence of diseases together with growing researches into development of novel products like miniaturized versions of plasma separation tubes is expected to give opportunity for the market players to invest and grow in the future.
Plasma separation tubes products portfolio involves EDTA tubes, lithium heparin tubes and sodium heparin tubes. There is a growing demand from healthcare sector for advances in developing systems which can help plasma separation from blood without affecting its yield or purity while avoiding variability due to hemolysis.
The centrifugation process thus plays an important role to alleviate such issues. This in turn has increased the demand for tubes for plasma separation. The increasing ageing population world-wide together with improved healthcare infrastructure, rising investment towards healthcare expansion by governments, and investments in research and developments are expected to stimulate growth in the plasma separation tube market.
Get Report Sample Copy @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7292
Key takeaways from Plasma Separation Tubes Market study
- By product, EDTA tubes comprise the most lucrative segment. Demand for EDTA tubes will grow at a CAGR of more than 7.2% over 2021-2031.
- By material, PET/Plastic tubes will lead the market in the forecast period growing at CAGR of 6.7%.
- By application, routine chemistry will dominate the market with more than 34% of the share in 2031.
- By end user, diagnostic laboratories segment is leading the market and expected to hold more than 46% of revenue share over the forecast period.
- Europe will dominate the global plasma separation tubes market in terms of revenue in 2021, followed by East Asia.
- China holds lead in in East Asia and is expected to account for nearly 66% of market share by 2031.
“With competition expected to soar in the coming years, market players are expected to shift focus towards expansion of their portfolio. Besides investment in advanced product development, some are expected to emphasize on mergers and acquisitions to strengthen their global footprint,” said a FMI analyst.
Speak To Analyst For Queries about Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-7292
Who is winning?
Some of the leading manufacturers of plasma separation tubes are focusing on innovative and strong product portfolio management, increased investment in research and development, online & offline engagement and partnerships as growth strategies, in order to enhance their market presence.
- In June 2018, Poly Medicure acquired Plan 1 Health S.R.L., one of the prominent medical device players operating in Italy. This acquisition will help company to expand its geographical reach as well as enhance its portfolio in the medical device industry region. Further, as per agreement, Plan 1 Health S.R. L. will now operate as a subsidiary of Poly Medicure B.V, and indirect subsidiary of Poly Medicure Limited.
- In June 2021, Sekisui Medical acquired Veredus Laboratories Pte.Ltd., a testing company based out of Singapore. This acquisition enabled the company to strengthen their presence in the Asian economies
- In March 2018, BD upgraded its instruction for its BD Vacutainer tubes as a part of its quality process, which ensures appropriate use of these tubes
- In Oct 2018, Aptaca introduced VacuAptaca series for its vacuum collection blood and urine devices
The key market players covered includes Becton, Dickinson, & Company, Greiner Bio-One GmbH, Guangzhou Improve Medical Instruments Co.,Ltd, AB Medical, Inc., SARSTEDT AG & Co. KG, Cardinal Health, Poly Medicure Ltd, FL Medical , InterVac Technology, CHENGDU RICH SCIENCE INDUSTRY CO., LTD., Zhejiang Gongdong Medical Technology Co., Ltd., Aptaca Spa., Hindustan syringes & Medical Devices.
Request For Report TOC: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/plasma-separation-tube-market/table-of-content
Want more insights?
Future Market Insights brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2031. The global plasma separation tubes market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The study provides compelling insights on plasma separation tubes segment based on Product (EDTA tubes, lithium heparin tubes and sodium heparin tubes), by material (PET/Plastic and glass), by application (routine chemistry, serology & immunology, blood typing, blood sugar assay, molecular genetics, others), end user (diagnostic laboratories, hospitals & clinics, research & academic institutes, veterinary hospitals & clinics) across seven major regions.
Reasons to Buy the report
- We provide authentic and detailed an analysis on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with meaningful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include.
- The report includes accurate analysis of the market and the current developing trends affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
Buy Industry Research Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/7292
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com