The Intraosseous Infusion Devices Market is expected to reach US$ 7.9 Bn by 2031, at a CAGR of 7.6% | Growth Factors, Global Industry Challenges
Future Market Insights delivers key insights on the global Intraosseous Infusion Devices market in a new publication titled “Intraosseous Infusion Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis & Opportunity Assessment, 2016–2026”. In terms of revenue, the global intraosseous infusion devices market is projected to register a CAGR of 7.2% during the 10-year forecast period 2016 – 2026. The global intraosseous infusion devices market was valued at US$ 2,553.9 Mn in 2015 and is estimated to be valued at US$ 2,719.3 Mn by 2016 end, reflecting a Y-o-Y growth rate of 6.5%.
Future Market Insights analysts believe that a growing need for immediate vascular access and rising number of emergency cases are expected to boost the overall market growth of the global intraosseous infusion devices market. Other factors powering global demand for intraosseous infusion devices are – expansion of the global medical devices industry and its advancements, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as obesity and cardiac arrests, and rising adoption of intraosseous devices in military and emergency medical services. However, a high possibility of compartment syndrome due to gushing of fluids and drugs into soft tissues; limitations in the case of individuals with severe osteoporosis and hypovolemic conditions; and impediment of IO infusion devices after arrival of vein viewer are factors likely to restrict market growth over the forecast period.
“A key trend defining the global intraosseous infusion devices market is that larger players are concentrating on partnering with other companies to manufacture their products, along with expanding their current inventory by partnering with local companies for warehousing support. Intraosseous infusion devices manufacturers are also increasingly concentrating on branding and marketing along with increasing product penetration through their local distributors – Analyst, Future Market Insights.
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1569
The global intraosseous infusion devices market is segmented on the basis of Product Type (B.I.G (Bone Injection Gun), FAST1, EZ-IO, FAST Responder, Intraosseous Needles, Others); Technology (Manual, Automatic); End User (Emergency Medical Services, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Cardiac Care Centres); and Route of Administration (Sternum, Distal & Proximal Tibia, Distal Femur, Calcaneus, Head of Humerus).
- By the end of 2016, the Fast Responder product type segment is estimated to account for 6% market share while the EZ-IO segment is estimated to account for 21.1% market share
- The Automatic technology segment is expected to register a significant CAGR of 1% over the forecast period complemented by high incremental opportunity of US$ 1,452.9 Mn between 2016 and 2026
- The Head of Humerus route of administration segment is expected to register a CAGR of 7.8% with a high incremental opportunity of US$ 624.8 Mn over the forecast period
- The Hospitals end user segment is estimated to account for 1% market share by the end of 2016 while the Emergency Medical Services segment is anticipated to hold 31.1% market share in 2016.
Any Queries, Ask an Expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1569
The global intraosseous infusion devices market is segmented into the seven key regions of North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to dominate the global intraosseous infusion devices market by the end of 2016. The market in North America is estimated to be valued at US$ 705.6 Mn by 2016 end and this is anticipated to increase to US$ 1,489.4 Mn by the end of 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.8% over the forecast period. North America is expected to witness a CAGR of 7.3% in terms of volume over the forecast period. The APEJ market is estimated to account for 22.1% market share by the end of 2016. North America and APEJ collectively accounted for a significant market share in 2015 and are expected to dominate in terms of market share over the forecast period.
Some of the key players in the global intraosseous infusion devices market featured in the report are Pyng Medical Corp., Cook Medical Incorporated, PerSys Medical, Aero Healthcare, Teleflex, Inc., and Becton Dickinson and Co. The report throws light on the strategies adopted by these companies in terms of enhancing their product portfolio and creating new marketing techniques.
Reasons to Buy the report
- We provide authentic and detailed an analysis on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with meaningful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include.
- The report includes accurate analysis of the market and the current developing trends affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
Buy Industry Research Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1569
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com