Palmoplantar Pustulosis Market To Register Steady Growth During 2022 – 2031: FactMR
Palmoplantar pustulosis (PPP) is a rare chronic inflammatory skin disease mainly affects the soles and palms. The estimated prevalence of palmoplantar pustulosis ranges from 0.01 to 0.05%.Several studies reports that women’s are more prominent to palmoplantar pustulosis than men. Palmoplantar pustulosis commonly occurs in the age between 40 to 58 years in adults and very rarely occurring in the age of 2 to 10 among children’s. Palmoplantar pustulosis is a very challenging disease to treat and manage.
The treatment approach of palmoplantar pustulosis involves both phototherapy and topical drugs. None of the treatments are gold standard. The management and control of palmoplantar pustulosis can be achieved by occlusion of topical agents. The palmoplantar pustulosis is further divided as localized pustular psoriasis and generalized pustular psoriasis (GPP). The generalized pustular psoriasis is further sub divided as pustular psoriasis of pregnancy, acute GPP, and infantile/juvenile pustular psoriasis. The Localized pustular psoriasis is further sub divided in to two types such as acrodermatitis continua of Hallopeau (ACH) and palmoplantar psoriasis.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5268
- Growing research activities and rapid adoption of advanced technology to propel the demand in U.S.
- UK and Italy expected to lead the European palmoplantar pustulosis market through 2021
- Rising cases of skin disease and favorable reimbursement policies for biological therapies to aid the sales of PPP in China
- India and Brazil expected to emerge as potential market owing to the rising prevalence of infectious and chronic disease
- Based on medication, light treatment segment expected to prevail over steroids and other drug type
- Topical and Oral route of administration is expected to be the most preferred over injection routes
- Rising cases of skin infection and blisters among adults is a key driver for the growth of the market
- Development of noble biologics and immunomodulatory therapies for successful treatment of PPP to bolster the growth
- R&D activities for novel drugs and government initiatives to increase the awareness about PPP is boosting the demand
- Lack of cure for palmoplantar pustulosis and high cost for the treatment is likely to limit the growth of the market
- Physical discomfort and functional disability caused by the treatment may hamper the growth of market
Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5268
Fact.MR has profiled some of the key players for global Palmoplantar pustulosis market that includes GlaxoSmithKline PLC., Aristea Therapeutics, Inc., AnaptysBio, Inc., Pfizer Inc., AstraZeneca, ALLERGAN, Novartis AG, Almirall, LLC, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Sandoz International GmbH and Sanofi among others. Key players are focusing on R&D activities to develop the vaccine and collaborations with other players as their key strategies.
For instance, in October 2020, Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., obtained positive data regarding for TREMFYA in order to treat palmoplantar pustulosis in adults.
Also, in 2020, Anaptysbio announced the launch of Orphan Drug Designation of Imsidolimab for treatment of generalized pustular psoriasis.
More Insights on the Palmoplantar pustulosis Market
Fact.MR offers a detailed segmentation on global palmoplantar pustulosis market. In order to understand the scope of the market, drivers and challenges, the market is segmented on the basis of disease type (generalized pustular psoriasis (GPP), and localized pustular psoriasis (LPP)), medication (drug type, and light treatment), route of administration (oral, topical, and injection route), end-user (hospital, dermatology clinics, homecare and others), distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, pharmacy stores, online pharmacies, and others), and regions (North America, Latin America, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania and Middle East & Africa)
Request For No-Obligation Table Of Content
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
The post Palmoplantar Pustulosis Market To Register Steady Growth During 2022 – 2031: FactMR appeared first on Latest Market Reports.