Increased Awareness Of Skin Conditions & Potential Treatments Among The Population Are Fuelling The Immunodermatology Market
Familial hypercholesterolemia is a genetic condition caused due to increased levels to LDL i.e. low-density lipoprotein into the blood vessels. Population suffering from familial hypercholesterolemia is expected to be at higher risk of developing cardiac risk and later stage. Increasing diagnosis and treatment adoption rate is projected to grow familial hypercholesterolemia treatment market in the coming decade. According to the National Institutes of Health, for every 100 people there is 0.3% prevalence of a heterozygous form of familial hypercholesterolemia. On the other hand, a homozygous form of familial hypercholesterolemia occurs in 1 in million population.
Request For Sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=Srep_id=5643
Key Segments of Familial Hypercholesterolemia Treatment Market Covered in the Report
- Based on indication type, the Familial Hypercholesterolemia Treatment Market has been segmented as
- Heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia
- Homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia
- Based on the drug, the Familial Hypercholesterolemia Treatment Market has been segmented as
- Bile-acid-binding resins
- Cholesterol absorption inhibitors
- Combination cholesterol absorption inhibitor and statin
- Omega-3 fatty acid supplements
- Based on the route of administration, the Familial Hypercholesterolemia Treatment Market has been segmented as
- Based on the distribution channel, the Familial Hypercholesterolemia Treatment Market has been segmented as
- Institutional Sales
- Speciality Clinics
- Research Institutes
- Retail Sales
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Based on the region, the Familial Hypercholesterolemia Treatment Market has been segmented as
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Key players such as:
- AbbVie Inc.
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals
- Novartis AG
- AstraZeneca Plc.
- Merck Company
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Amgen Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo Company Limited
- Esperion Therapeutics
- CJ Healthcare
- others are actively involved in offering Familial Hypercholesterolemia for different applications.
What strategies are the Key Players adopting for Increasing their Market Share in the Familial Hypercholesterolemia Treatment Market?
The manufacturers involved in the production of familial hypercholesterolemia treatment drugs are carrying out different product portfolio expansion strategies for increasing their market share in the global familial hypercholesterolemia treatment market. Key players are expanding their manufacturing facilities to serve the increasing demand for Familial Hypercholesterolemia Treatment. Key players are focussed towards development and launch of new products into familial hypercholesterolemia treatment market.
- In January 2020, Novartis AG announced its acquisition of The Medicines Company through Medusa Merger Corporation. The Medicines Company has further become an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Novartis.
- The acquisition of The Medicines Company into Novartis Pharmaceuticals has led to its product portfolio expansion with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease or familial hypercholesterolemia therapeutic drugs segment.
- On the other hand, in July 2016 Madrigal Pharmaceuticals and Synta Pharmaceutical Corporation entered into a collaboration for developing drugs used in cardiovascular, metabolic and liver diseases along with NASH and heterozygous/homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia with a total of US$ 40 million capital dedicated for research and development activities.
- For instance, in October 2020 Novartis International AG announced it received positive response from European Medicines Agency (EMA) for marketing of its drug Leqvio (inclisiran) which is used in treatment of adults suffering from hypercholesterolemia or mixed dyslipidemia. Inclisiran is based on small interfering RNA (siRNA) and makes it a potential drug for European Market.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.biospace.com/article/demand-for-tricuspid-valve-repair-rising-as-congenital-and-rheumatoid-heart-disease-cases-increase-fact-mr/
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Fact.MR research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com