Vaccine Contract Manufacturing Global Market Forecast to Record Compound Annual Growth of 9% Between 2021-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vaccine Contract Manufacturing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global vaccine contract manufacturing market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 9% during 2021-2026.
Vaccine contract manufacturing refers to the outsourcing of large-scale production of vaccines to contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs). These organizations offer numerous services, including pre-formulation work, formulation development, method development, stability studies, pre-clinical activities, registration batches and commercial manufacturing. Apart from this, they provide expertise and innovative technologies to expand the production chain of pharmaceutical companies. At present, the demand for outsourcing vaccine manufacturing activities is escalating worldwide on account of reduced development costs and complex production protocols.
Vaccination plays a pivotal role in improving human as well as veterinary health. It reduces the need for antibiotics and prevents diseases. The increasing awareness about vaccination and numerous associated benefits, such as protection from severe illnesses and infectious diseases, is catalyzing the demand for immunization programs and inoculations. This, in confluence with understanding the complexity of capital requirement for production, has led the leading pharmaceutical companies to outsource vaccine manufacturing.
Apart from this, the lack of equipment and skilled labor for vaccine production in low-resource countries is also contributing to the global vaccine contract manufacturing market growth. Moreover, technological advancements, including the introduction of expression systems like the EB66 and GPEx and cell culture media platforms, are supporting the market growth. Furthermore, growing cases of COVID-19 in numerous countries have propelled the vaccine developers to sign outsourcing agreements with CMOs. This is creating a favorable outlook for the growth of the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
The report provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global vaccine contract manufacturing market, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2021-2026. The report has categorized the market based on region, vaccine type, workflow and application.
Breakup by Vaccine Type:
Breakup by Workflow:
- Fill and Finish Operations
- Analytical and QC studies
- Mammalian Expression Systems
- Bacterial Expression Systems
- Yeast Expression Systems
- Baculovirus/Insect Expression Systems
Breakup by Application:
- Human Use
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global vaccine contract manufacturing market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global vaccine contract manufacturing market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vaccine type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the workflow?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global vaccine contract manufacturing market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
- Ajinomoto Co. Inc.
- Albany Molecular Research Inc
- Catalent Inc
- Cobra Biologics Limited (Charles River Laboratories International Inc.)
- Cytovance Biologics Inc. (Hepalink USA Inc.)
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- ICON plc
- IDT Biologika GmbH
- Lonza Group AG
- Merck KGaA
- Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC
PRA Health Sciences Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/svb3gk
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900