Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes Market to Remain Lucrative During 2031
Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, projects the global dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market to have a positive outlook, expanding at a CAGR of above 8% across the 2021-2031 forecast period. Increasing prevalence of oral health diseases such as cavities and gum diseases is a leading factor driving demand for dental membranes and bone graft substitutes.
Factors leading to oral health issues include unhealthy diets, tobacco use, excess alcohol consumption, and poor oral hygiene. Dental membrane and bone graft substitutes are mostly used in socket preservation, implant bone regeneration, ridge augmentation, sinus lift procedures, and periodontal defect regeneration and various dental treatments.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6475
With extensive research activities, there is improving quality of dental healthcare services and treatment used for different oral diseases. As such, demand for dental membrane and bone graft substitutes is showing sufficient promise for the years ahead.
Key Market Insights Offered in Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes Industry Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2022-2031)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- COVID-19 Impact on Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitute Sales and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market to top US$ 900 Mn by 2031.
- Resorbable dental membranes are projected to reach around US$ 400 Mn by 2031.
- Market in Japan to record 4% CAGR over the forecast period of 2022- 2031.
- China forecast to reach a projected market size of above US$ 200 Mn by 2031.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6475
Key Market Segments in Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes Industry Research
- Resorbable Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
- Non-resorbable Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
- Autograft Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
- Allograft Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
- Xenograft Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
- Synthetic Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
- Hydrogel Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
- Collagen Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
- Human Cells Source Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
- Hydroxyapatite Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
- Tricalcium Phosphate Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6475
Product launches and product approvals are commonly adopted by companies to expand their footprints and product portfolios worldwide, and meet the growing demand. Players operating in the market are adopting the strategy of expansion to enlarge their customer base, which permits them to maintain their brand name globally.
- In 2017, LifeNet Health launched PliaFX Strip allograft for dental and bone healing. The product provides high efficiency.
- In 2018, Geistlich Pharma North America Inc. launched alternative soft tissue graft, Geistlich Fibro-Gide, in its portfolio of collagen matrices.
- In May 2018, Dentsply Sirona, entered into a distribution collaboration agreement with Datum Dental, Ltd for the distribution of the Ossix product line, enabling the firm to expand its customer base in North America.
Speak to the expert: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=6475
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
The post Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes Market to Remain Lucrative During 2031 appeared first on Latest Market Reports.