Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market Is Set To Garner Staggering Revenues By 2022 – 2031
In addition, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), breast cancer is the most common cancer found in women and the second most commonly occurring cancer. More than 2 million new cases of breast cancer were diagnosed across the globe in 2018. Therefore, the scope for incorporating better treatments is growing resulting in the boosting demand for hyperthermia cancer treatment.
North America accounts for the largest market share in the global hyperthermia cancer treatment market. Increasing demand for diagnostic procedures and technological advancement in the field of cancer treatment has made the region highly promising for market growth.
“Rising demand for advanced non-invasive surgical and therapeutic options such as combination controlled heating therapy and deep tissue thermal therapy, is widening the growth prospects for prominent market players,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5877
- The U.S. hyperthermia cancer treatment market is expected to experience significant growth owing to the high prevalence of cancer.
- Rising preference for minimally invasive cancer treatment is stimulating the demand for hyperthermia cancer treatment in the U.K.
- Ongoing technological advancement in healthcare is expected to drive market growth in France.
- Presence of a large population base suffering from cancer presents a lucrative growth opportunity for the market in Asia-Pacific.
- Microwave hyperthermia cancer treatment devices account for the largest sales in the hyperthermia cancer treatment market.
- Rising prevalence of cancers such as breast and prostate cancers will fuel the demand for hyperthermia cancer treatment.
- Increasing demand for non-invasive diagnostic treatment will spur the growth of the market.
- Growing awareness about the diagnostics and treatment for cancers will thrust the demand for hyperthermia cancer treatment.
- Lack of adequate skills and experience to conduct hyperthermia cancer treatment surgeries is negatively affecting growth.
- High costs of hyperthermia cancer treatment are a factor hampering the market growth.
Request Customization of the Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market Report at
Prominent players operating in the hyperthermia cancer treatment market profiled by Fact.MR includes PYREXAR Medical, Celsius42 GmbH, Hydrosun GmbH, Oncotherm Kft., Andromedic S.r.l., Yamamoto Vinita Co. Ltd, Chongqing Haifu Medical, Technology Co. Ltd., innoMedicus Ltd., Gamida-Cell Ltd., and RanD. Key market players are focusing on new approaches to treat and diagnose potential cancers and strengthen their distribution networks to maintain their leading in the market.
- innoMedicus Ltd. published a study in JAMA Oncology, establishing that non-contrast MRI yields better diagnosis of prostate cancer in 2021.
- Gamida Cell announced a collaboration with Highbridge Capital Management to further its Omidubicel and GDA-201 clinical development.
Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5877
More Insights on the Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market
Fact.MR offers unbiased analysis of the hyperthermia cancer treatment market. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of device (infrared devices for hyperthermia cancer treatment, magnetic hyperthermia devices, ultrasound hyperthermia devices, microwave devices for hyperthermia cancer treatment, and others), treatment method (loco-regional method, external & interstitial, intraluminal or endocavitary methods, Continuous Hyperthermic Peritoneal Perfusion (CHPP), deep tissue & regional perfusion, and whole body), application (breast cancer, liver cancer, soft tissue, sarcoma, head & neck tumors, prostate cancer, and others), and end users (hospitals & specialty clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers), across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania and Middle East & Africa).
For More Insight- https://www.biospace.com/article/increasing-demand-for-safe-blood-collection-devices-driving-arterial-blood-sampling-systems-market-fact-mr/
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
The post Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market Is Set To Garner Staggering Revenues By 2022 – 2031 appeared first on Latest Market Reports.
- MARKITWIRED Latest Market Reports