Manual Resuscitator Market is set to surpass a valuation of USD 500 million by 2030
The global manual resuscitator market is set to surpass a valuation of USD 500 million by 2030, according to a research by ESOMAR-certified firm Future Market Insights (FMI). In a new study on the market, the
COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) is amongst the most life-threatening diseases, wherein breathlessness forms the very first symptom. The WHO states that the number of people affected by COPD crossed 250 Mn in 2019.
The US alone has more than 15 Mn cases (as per the American Lung Cancer Association). There isn’t any direct cure on records as of now. As such, symptomatic treat is being administered.
According to FMI’s analysis, manual resuscitator is sufficing at the moment. However, automation in this regard is bound to restrain the market in the years to come.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2284
Manual Resuscitator Market Outlook and Key Findings
- The global manual resuscitator market is expected to witness a CAGR of over 4.1% between 2020 and 2030
- North America and Europe collectively account for more than 50% of market share and the scenario is expected to remain the same in the years to come.
- Outbreak of Covid-19 has resulted in more than 60% of growth since Mar 2020
- Automation of manual resuscitators is expected to restrain the market in the near future
What’s with Infants and Neonates?
According to the WHO, in the year 2018, close to 2.5 Mn children died in the very first month of their life due to pre-term birth, infections, or birth asphyxia.
It further states that around 23% of infants were diagnosed with birth asphyxia in the same year. Resuscitation is a must in cases like these.
The trend mentioned above, apart from COPD, is expected to take the manual resuscitator market at a higher stride in the forecast period (2020-2030).
- Self-inflating bags accounted for the highest market share in 2019 as the usability is greater in emergency situations. Also, NCBI states that neonatal care could be best adhered to through self-inflating bags.
- Flow-inflating bag (better known as anaesthesia bag) is expected to witness an exponential growth between 2020 and 2030 as it finds its applications in intensive care units, wherein even a bit of fluctuation in oxygen delivery is uncalled for.
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrests have been increasing worldwide. Around 395,000 such cases are seen in the US alone every single year. The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine (US) has been conducting public workshops for improving strategies to survive cardiac arrests. This will also drive the demand for manual resuscitators as the primary course of treatment.
- The outbreak of Covid-19 has escalated the demand for manual resuscitators as breathlessness is one of the symptoms herein.
“Neonatal Care is the primary area of focus by the governments worldwide, along with heart-related ailments. This trend is bound to bolster the manual resuscitation market in the forecast period” – says the FMI analyst.
Get a Customized Scope to Match Your Need Ask an Expert- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-2284
Key Participant Insights
The global market is set to enhance its scope in the forecast period, due to rising number of cardiac arrests. In addition to this, cost-effectiveness is augmenting the sales of manual resuscitator.
The key market players covered by FMI include HUM Systems for Life, GE Healthcare, Covidien Plc, Hopkins Medical Product, Drager Medical AG and Co., Laerdal Medical, Me. Ber. Srl, Hill, Ambu A/S, Philips Healthcare, CareFusion, Weinmann, and Medline Industries.
- flow-inflating resuscitator
- self-inflating resuscitator
- pop-off valve
- PEEP valve
Type of Patient
- Others (Neonates and Infants)
- out-of-hospital (home care, community care, primary care)
- others (specialized diagnostic centres, specialized clinics)
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-2284
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia