Registration is now open for Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients 2022
SMi Group reports: The 6th Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Conference is set to return in May 2022 with a focus on key regulatory updates, and leading case studies from leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
SMi Group is delighted to announce the 6th Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Conference, taking place on the 9th and 10th May 2022 in London, UK. The 2022 Conference theme is ensuring product quality and operator safety when manufacturing highly potent compounds
Chair for the conference is industry expert Justin Mason-Home, Owner, Director, HPAPI Project Services Limited.
Interested parties can register for the conference at www.highlypotentapi.com/PR1PW and take advantage of the early bird offer to save £400 which expires 31st January 2022.
The conference will also bring a cutting-edge panel discussion on Highly Potent APIs in Pharma which will cover:
- How can we ensure compliance with both Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS)?
- Could there be a conflict, and how would we solve it then?
- Is there a business case for containment controls?
- When should engineering controls be employed?
- Is establishing human behavioural controls more important than using PPE?
- How should Risk, Hazard, and Uncertainty be treated in this field?
By attending the conference attendees will have the opportunity to
- Dissect comprehensive hazard assessment and occupational exposure limit determination
- Evaluate the increasing trend toward more potent therapies and the consequences of the changing face of pharma
- Assess engineering containment controls, from isolators and barriers to fully automated lines
- Explore the employment of cleaning validation, organisational controls, and facility as key measure to tackle cross contamination
Building on the success of previous years, SMi’s 6th Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Conference will offer delegates peer-to-peer networking with industry experts including heads and directors of EHS, Occupational Hygiene, Quality Assurance and more!
View the programme and speaker line – up at www.highlypotentapi.com/PR1PW
For sponsorship enquiries contact Edward Shambler, Senior Conference Producer, Pharmaceutical on +44 (0) 20 7827 6000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries or a press pass contact Marketing, Nikisha Galoria on +44 (0) 20 7827 6154 or email email@example.com
Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Conference
9 – 10 May 2022
--- ENDS ---
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk