Anorectal Manometry Systems Market 2022 Key Players, SWOT Analysis, Key Indicators and Forecast to 2028
Anorectal manometry systems exploit a balloon catheter in order to analyze nerve bundles and muscle contraction of the rectum. A small-sized catheter is attached to the computer to display and record the pressure applied by the rectum sphincter. Anorectal manometry tests are also used in pediatric patients to diagnose anal malformations or malfunctions such as incontinence and constipation.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6588
Anorectal manometry systems are mainly used in diagnosing Hirschsprung disease, in which the colon (large intestine) is affected causing difficulty in passing stool. An enema is given prior to the anorectal manometry test, which usually takes 20–30 minutes. However, there is a certain level of risk associated with the use of anorectal manometry systems, which include allergies with latex, and moderate pain coupled with complexity concerns in handling the equipment. During the anorectal manometry procedure, a small balloon catheter is inserted into the rectum to analyze internal pressure and to access normal reflex pathways. The pressure of the anal sphincter is analyzed during each of these procedural cycles.
Anorectal Manometry Procedural Information
Rectum and anal areas are covered with specialized muscles that regulate appropriate bowel movement, and anorectal manometry systems measure the efficiency of anal sphincter muscles relaxation and contraction during the passing of stool. Anorectal manometry systems offer valuable insights in treating a patient suffering from constipation and fecal incontinence. Furthermore, weak rectum sphincter muscles with the low sensation of muscles is the prime reason for fecal incontinence. This can be overcome by using biofeedback techniques such as anorectal manometry systems and specific pelvic exercises to strengthen muscles and enhanced sensation.
Factors Gardening the Growth of the Anorectal Manometry Systems Market
The growth of the global anorectal manometry systems market is primarily driven by increasing prevalence and incidence rates of fecal incontinence and constipation. Fecal incontinence is caused by various factors such as weak anal sphincter muscles and weak muscle sensation, whereas constipation is a result of slow movement in colon and also due to malfunctions that can cause functional obstruction in muscles. As exemplified by the estimates of the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), the prevalence of fecal continence (FI) in non-institutionalized adults is approximately 8.3% in the U.S. alone. Prevalence of FI is similar in men (7.7%) and women (8.9%). In addition, factors such as increasing elderly population on the global level, rising government initiatives, and rising patient pool population are also fueling the growth of the anorectal manometry market. However, high cost of the instrument, lack of skilled professionals, complexity of the instrument, and complex regulatory frameworks are the major obstacles for the growth of the anorectal manometry systems market.
Examples of some of the key players identified in the global anorectal manometry systems market are Medtronic plc, Given Imaging Ltd., MD Solutions, MEDSPIRA, Albyn Medical Ltd., The Prometheus Group, LABORIE, Diversatek, Inc., Synectics Medical Limited, Medical Measurement Systems, Arndorfer Medical Specialties, Dentsleeve, Latitude, Mui Scientific, Sandhill Scientific, Sierra Scientific, and Arndorfer Medical Specialties. The anorectal manometry systems market is equipped with both domestic as well as international players.
- Diversatek, Inc.
- Synectics Medical Limited
- Medical Measurement Systems
- Mui Scientific
- Sandhill Scientific
- Sierra Scientific
- Arndorfer Medical Specialties
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-6588
- Given Imaging Ltd.
- MD Solutions
- Albyn Medical Ltd.
- Arndorfer Medical Specialties
- Medtronic plc
- The Prometheus Group
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Anorectal Manometry Systems Market by Product Type, Modality Type, and End User
- Regional level market analysis of North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan & China, Japan, China, and Middle East & Africa by product type, modality type, and end user segments, and country
- Anorectal Manometry Systems Market Dynamics & Opportunity Assessment
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 – 2017
- Anorectal Manometry Systems Market Size & Forecast 2018 – 2028
- Anorectal Manometry Systems Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- The market sizing of anorectal manometry systems will be done by the adoption data triangulation approach.
- The demand-side approach is followed to assess the actual market size of anorectal manometry system. For this, secondary research is used at the initial phase to identify the feasibility of the target products/technology categories and its respective segments, product and service offerings, equipment installed base in end-use facilities, adoption rate and future impact of new technologies.
- Each piece of information is eventually analyzed during the entire research project, which helps build a strong base for the primary research information.
By Product Type:
- Anorectal Manometry Systems
- Anorectal Manometry Systems Software
- System Sheath & Catheters
By Modality Type:
- Stand-Alone Systems
- Portable Systems
By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan & China
- Middle East & Africa
Buy Complete Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/6588
- Shifting industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size, recent industry trends
- Key competition landscape, market structure, regulatory scenario
- Economical spending, regional healthcare outlook, consumer healthcare expenditure
- Strategies for key players and product offerings, channel strategies, regional foot print, channel footprint
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance in terms of value and volume
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com