Global Oncology Molecular Diagnostic Market Is Anticipated To Reach A Valuation Of US$ 4 Bn By 2031
As per Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global oncology molecular diagnostic market is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 11% over the forecast period (2021–2031).
Oncology molecular diagnosis is a method used to identify cancer at the molecular level using proteins, DNA, and RNA, in a tissue or fluid. Various tools are used to detect specific sequences of DNA or RNA that may be associated with the disease, such as single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP), deletions, rearrangements, and insertions.
Request Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6864
Factors such as increase in prevalence of various types of cancers, rise in awareness and acceptance of personalized medicines, and growth in biomarker identification are driving market growth.
Key Points Covered in Oncology Molecular Diagnostic Industry Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2016-2031)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact on Oncology Molecular Diagnostics and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Request Customization https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6864
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the oncology molecular diagnostic market, presenting historical market data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of product (reagents & kits and services & software) technology (polymerase chain reaction, isothermal nucleic acid amplification technology, DNA sequencing & next-generation sequencing, in situ hybridization and DNA microarrays) end user (diagnostic laboratories and hospitals & clinics) across major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America, and the Middle East & Africa).
Key Segments Covered in Oncology Molecular Diagnostic Industry Research
- Oncology Molecular Diagnostic Reagents & Kits
- Oncology Molecular Diagnostic Instruments
- Oncology Molecular Diagnostic Tabletop Instruments
- Oncology Molecular Diagnostic Portable & PoC Instruments
- Oncology Molecular Diagnostic Services & Software
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) in Oncology Molecular Diagnostics
- Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT) for Oncology Molecular Diagnostics
- DNA Sequencing & Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) for Oncology Molecular Diagnostics
- In Situ Hybridization (ISH) Technology for Oncology Molecular Diagnostics
- DNA Chips and Microarrays for Oncology Molecular Diagnostics
By End User
- Oncology Molecular Diagnostic Used in Diagnostic Laboratories
- Oncology Molecular Diagnostic Used in Hospitals & Clinics
Top service providers of oncology molecular diagnostics, in an attempt to gain stability, are adopting strategies such as specialized product development. Leading market players in oncology molecular diagnostics are also entering into collaborations with top oncology molecular diagnostic instrument brands, for development of companion diagnostic pertaining to cancer.
Some of the key developments are:
- In September 2015; Roche launched the Cobas EGFR Mutation Test v2, which is used for diagnosis of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC), which is expected to drive the growth of this market.
- Qiagen and Lilly announced their plans to co-develop companion diagnostics for targeting common cancer biomarkers.
- In February 2019, ICON plc, a US-based biotechnology company, acquired MolecularMD for an undisclosed amount. The acquisition enhances ICON’s laboratory offering in molecular diagnostic testing and brings to ICON expanded testing platforms, including next-generation sequencing, and immunohistochemistry (IHC).
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583