Pain Therapeutics - Keynote Opening Addresses From The Pain Society And Eptiva Therapeutics
Taking place on 4th to 5th May 2022 in London UK, SMi’s 22nd Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference will cover the leading advances in pain therapeutics, exploring late development clinical trials, novel treatments for chronic conditions, technology collaboration treatments, using VR and Medical Devices that carry out non-invasive nerve stimulation.
Industry leaders will uncover the latest advancements in the field, highlighting the use of opioids and the future for cannabinoids within the pain therapeutics field.
Take advantage of the early bird offer and register by 28th February to save £200, to secure your attendance please visit: www.pain-therapeutics.co.uk/PR2PW
This year's conference day one and two opening keynotes will focus first to look deeper into understanding chronic pain and secondly to delve into developing analgesic for treatment of pain including case studies.
SMi Group are delighted to have The British Pain Society and Eptiva Therapeutics Ltd join the conference, both of whom will be delivering keynote opening address on:
“Pain is Pain – or is it?” – Perspectives on Chronic Pain
- Chronic pain results in major health and welfare expenditure, but its management is not well supported
- The multifactorial biopsychosocial aspects of pain is often not acknowledged resulting in poor management
- Pharmacological management are often targeting symptom control rather than treating the cause
- Multimodal interdisciplinary management is needed but is delivered piece-meal
Arun Bhaskar, President, The British Pain Society
Personalized Analgesics® research: a novel network biology approach to transform pain R&D
- Chronic pain is a huge burden to patients and society as a whole with a lack of safe and effective analgesic treatments
- Innovation in the pain area is extremely low with few new medicines reaching patients due to exceptionally high attrition rates in R&D.
- New transformative approaches for pain drug development are required to improve the probability of R&D success and encourage increased investments into the area
- This presentation will describe a novel Personalized Analgesics® network biology approach to link research targets to disease, based on our development of the Pain Landscape® the Pain diseasome®
- Creating R&D methods that link the mechanistic research target to the most appropriate disease can develop more precision-analgesics de-risking R&D and helping create improved solutions for patients
Mark Field, CEO and Co-founder, Eptiva Therapeutics Ltd.
The Pain Therapeutics Conference will aim to discuss new case studies and regulatory perspectives will bring together the challenges and successes of both pre-clinical and clinical development to equip attendees with the necessary knowledge to advance the pain therapeutic industry.
To find out more about the two-day agenda and speaker line-up, please visit: www.pain-therapeutics.co.uk/PR2PW
Proudly sponsored by: CDHR
For sponsorship enquiries contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0)20 7827 6156 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries, contact Simi Sapal on +44 (0) 20 7827 6162 or email@example.com
SMi’s 22nd Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference
Conference: 4th – 5th May 2022
--- ENDS –
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
- SMi Group
- Nikisha Galoria
- Website: P-375 PR2